Thread: Is the Walking dead racist?

Credits

Is the Walking dead racist?

Was watching this video about how some people think the Tv program the walking dead is racist. your thoughts? -

Credits
    He's just trolling. Decent points though...that I disagree with. He should have gone more into depth if he was serious.
    http://www.CaribKaraoke.com

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribKaraoke View Post
    He's just trolling. Decent points though...that I disagree with. He should have gone more into depth if he was serious.
    i cant tell if he just stupid or if he is using satire and hyperbole to criticize conspiracy theorists that find conspiracy in everything little thing...
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribKaraoke View Post
    Yeah I get the feeling he is mocking. i subscribe to his channel I get a good laugh but sometimes I wonder if he is serious. I have met many people who think like him in College.
    One thing is for sure white people run the media and white America is racist and horrible I would not trust them.
    Maybe there is some truth to this rant?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    i cant tell if he just stupid or if he is using satire and hyperbole to criticize conspiracy theorists that find conspiracy in everything little thing...
    I am with you. Not sure. But i suspect the walking dead like all media run by the white man is racist and trying to control our people.