Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Wait , how come no one tell me Junkie did horning me at de M n G

  1. #1
    MrBlackRock
    Guest

    Wait , how come no one tell me Junkie did horning me at de M n G

    *damn and to think i got de gyal a new pocket protector*

    *drinks mauby*

    *starts hallucinating*

    *sings *

    KUMBYA MI LORD KUMBYA MI LORD KUMBYAAAAA

  2. #2
    Registered User yankee kitt's Avatar yankee kitt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,641
    Credits
    1,507,636
    that's what you get for not coming. FRAUD!!!!

  3. #3
    SSS
    Registered User SSS's Avatar SSS is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    bk baby
    Posts
    8,154
    Credits
    1,083,446
    Ask the MLO crew.............who ya feel she horn ya with.........

    them is ya buddies

  4. #4
    Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!! lordsalt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    QBNYC
    Posts
    9,928
    Credits
    1,558,216
    mr. rock u should of seen de junkie. at de ark the pocket protecting pork was pelting hogwaist left and rite. lol

    salt

  5. #5
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Exactly , because she was having a ball too!

  6. #6
    0
    Guest
    Originally posted by SSS
    Ask the MLO crew.............who ya feel she horn ya with.........

    them is ya buddies
    stop causing trouble .. toes...

  7. #7
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    *faints*

    *calls horner gyal brownskinn*

    *falls out from P.P. possibility*

    *cries like Larenz Tate in any movie he plays in*

    but if she horn me with an mlo member i cool.. keep it in the fam-lee

  8. #8
    Registered User yankee kitt's Avatar yankee kitt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,641
    Credits
    1,507,636
    yeah you quick to talk about junkie. what about you?

    Originally posted by lordsalt
    mr. rock u should of seen de junkie. at de ark the pocket protecting pork was pelting hogwaist left and rite. lol

    salt

  9. #9
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    Originally posted by yankee kitt
    yeah you quick to talk about junkie. what about you?
    don't patronize none of de MLO members. dog bite u.. calls 1-800-YKMACCO

  10. #10
    Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!! lordsalt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    QBNYC
    Posts
    9,928
    Credits
    1,558,216
    Originally posted by yankee kitt
    yeah you quick to talk about junkie. what about you?
    me? i was cool. don't know what u'r implying. :P

    salt

  11. #11
    Registered User yankee kitt's Avatar yankee kitt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,641
    Credits
    1,507,636
    listen you are in no position to bump your gums right about now. HUSH PLEASE!

    Originally posted by MrBlackRock
    don't patronize none of de MLO members. dog bite u.. calls 1-800-YKMACCO

  12. #12
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    Originally posted by yankee kitt
    listen you are in no position to bump your gums right about now. HUSH PLEASE!
    blah, wunna lucky i didn't make it.... cause all hell woulda broke loose and nuff nuff gauzes will be applied... i had a trunk full of heat packs ready

  13. #13
    SSS
    Registered User SSS's Avatar SSS is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    bk baby
    Posts
    8,154
    Credits
    1,083,446
    Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    stop causing trouble .. toes...
    ok, hotpepa since ya begging you may suck my toes..............but if I start laughing, please understand that I am ticklish...........

  14. #14
    0
    Guest
    Originally posted by SSS
    ok, hotpepa since ya begging you may suck my toes..............but if I start laughing, please understand that I am ticklish...........
    i am not a toe sucker.. I am MLO.. i does suck other things

  15. #15
    Registered User yankee kitt's Avatar yankee kitt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,641
    Credits
    1,507,636


    but you look so decent. tsk tsk.....

    Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    i am not a toe sucker.. I am MLO.. i does suck other things

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •