Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wah Di Ass Iwer win Soca Monarch

Credits

Wah Di Ass Iwer win Soca Monarch

A thief dis competition is fixed.
    1. Iwer - He musta paid dem to win he was ok but not good enought for da top 3
    2. Bunji - He beat Iwer anyday (Lyrics)
    3. Destra - unfair she bring Machel on the stage Wah Is Dah One
    4. Fayee Ann - Fair
    5. KMC - Dey cheat him top 3 atleast
    6. Maximus - he get cheat too top 3 atlest
    7. Blazer - Fair
    8. Shurwayne - Fair
    9. Dereck Seales
    10. Sean Caruth
    11. Denise
    12. Nyah
    13. Patrice Roberts
    14. Shammi - I like him but they have people who should come before him he come and sing all Bunji lyrics
    15. Wanksie
    16. Godfathers Assylum - Ah cheat dey bust da place If you lloking for me baby you will find me by de bar
    17. Blaxxx
    18. Flo PG - she was wicked she even showed her drumming skills
    19. Rupee - He should've came much higher
    20. Marcel
    21. Tony Prescott - He come last he sound ok to me

In conclusuion Maximus, Bunji and KMC run de show if they can't have a 3 way tie they should be the top 3. I guess Iwer was good but i don't see him as a win. But still big respcet to him.

there is a reason why .. but i am to tired to go into it .. i will post it tomorrow.... just think no ragga soca competition this year ....

Brooklyn USA currently livin in boring ATL
    Credits
    i cant even comment anymore maximus dan and kmc sure get rob, yuh hear the people from 95.5 after maximus perform, then after kmc perform, they were sure and so was i that kmc would win. I doh know but it seem like all of iwer cousins them were de judges

Credits
    LOL...LOL..LOL...

look at crying and whining..lol...

Credits
    I've been preaching that that comp. is fixed.

Credits
    There is a fair reason why he won. At the moment ah too tired to comment on it but dey was no tiefing....
    When you know what de judges looking for you will understand why Iwer will always come out on top..
    Trinibaje trust meh you will behave very bad when them done announce he win ROADMARCH!!

Credits
    Originally posted by Lovely_Trini
    There is a fair reason why he won. At the moment ah too tired to comment on it but dey was no tiefing....
    When you know what de judges looking for you will understand why Iwer will always come out on top..
    Trinibaje trust meh you will behave very bad when them done announce he win ROADMARCH!!
    if bunji won over KMC no one will say it fix....

stupppess...... YES ROADMARCH....!!!!!!!!!!

Credits
    who say point ha the best calypsonians awoahhhhhhhhh geh on iwer

Credits
    CONGRATS TUH IWER BUT BUNJI SING SHIT, IF HE DID SING SNAKE OIL OR BLACK SPANIARD AH SURE HE WOULDA WIN.........AS FOR ROAD MARCH......IWER WILL NEVER GET THAT.......IS DISPLAY ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!

Credits
    Stranger....reporting LIVE from TNT...

Bunji sing a shite chune in my opinion...he place second cuz is Bunji and he juss freestyle down the place

KMC scream in D mike like he ha no sense. NO Lyrics

I really still dont know who win to tell you the truth, that comp was as open as its been since...NEVER

Stranger Gone.....to prepare for insomnia

Credits
    Bunji song is a positve message about celebrating life. That song wicked i'm glad that he is singing a lot of more conscious tunes now. Big up Maximus a next positve artist.

Credits
    Well I doh think either Iwer or Bunji had performances worthy of the top three. Neither were impressive. I thought KMC, Maximus, and Destra were all much better. I think the result spoiled a good show, in my opinion, one of the best Soca Monarchs in a a few years.

Credits
    Originally posted by Socaboy
    Well I doh think either Iwer or Bunji had performances worthy of the top three. Neither were impressive. I thought KMC, Maximus, and Destra were all much better. I think the result spoiled a good show, in my opinion, one of the best Soca Monarchs in a a few years.
    Destra's performance was awful, the only thing that saved her is Machel. She didn't sing the lyrics, she was out of breath...

Credits
    Okay, here is my review and comments from someone who was at the show live. First, of all the first half was boring!!!!!!!! Destra mashed up the crowd more than Iwer, Bunji, Kmc, etc. And Machel DID NOT save her....she was rocking the crowd before he came on. In my opinion she could have done it without him.

I believe that Bunji made the right decision singing that song. One, that song IS better that snake oil and that is what he is pushing during his performance. That song has lyrics for days..."I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

KMC mashed up and was definitely robbed....Iwer did nothing for me and the crowd didn't really respond the way that I expected. The Godfather Aslyum (love dem and all) was pretty dead...seemed like they were guest appearing instead of competiting. I didn't expect much from them anywhere cause it was Benjai's first performance for a while. He missed a few performances because he was sick and therefore couldn't compete 100%.

Fayann was in a messssssssssss She looked tired, sounded tired, had the crowd feeling tired...she just had no vibe. I am seriously second-guessing if I want to her 'Display' on the road all day. It is Destra's "Carnival" for me all the way right now.

And finally, Maximus performance was boss but long and on the other hand Denise was too short. But no body mashed up as much as Sparrow and Calypso Rose.....they just woke up the all place. All in all the show was okay....like Simon said 'you all could do better than that' and the results was crazy so bad that the audience disagreed and responded the way Trinis know best with boos and bottle throwing

Credits
    Originally posted by trinibaje
    Destra's performance was awful, the only thing that saved her is Machel. She didn't sing the lyrics, she was out of breath...

You have to be out of your mind!!! Like Prinzez said, Destra was mashin up before people knew Machel was there, she put out a good preformance period. And who says a duo can't win Soca Monarch? Nobody said nothing when Godfather Assylum bring they whole crew on stage!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast