Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Voluptous is the new model-thin

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaymaca View Post
    @ BKLYN Its not jibberish you posted but I will respect your decison not to quote you. What is you caribbean heritage?

I based my perception of some black men on what they magazines they buy, what they have said to me, and what we see on TV. TV, although misleading at times, is not too far from the truth.

I agree with you saying that the facial features are important in deciding if a woman is attractive or not. But there is an emphasis on the booty dont you think?
    I am Vincy...

well there is an emphasis on the booty, i wont lie.. but that is not the be all and end all of a woman when it comes to aesthetics... its more about how her body is portioned and overall shape... but if she is portioned an shape right and has a fat as that fits her body type, then thats a plus
    Well i can only speak for myself though because it is true i have heard some men rate a woman and use phrases like "i dont care, just look at that ass..."
    Last edited by Hello BKLYN; 12-11-2011 at 02:09 PM.
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

T-MAKAA
    and white men like women wid big breasts...therefore many white women get implants..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    I am Vincy...

well there is an emphasis on the booty, i wont lie.. but that is not the be all and end all of a woman when it comes to aesthetics... its more Well i can only speak for myself though because it is true i have heard some men rate a woman and use phrases like "i dont care, just look at that ass..."
    so you must be Clark Kent and Vincypowa Lex Luthor lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    and white men like women wid big breasts...therefore many white women get implants..
    pretty much

except the Italian who love big butt like blacks

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    I've embraced my body, small bootay and all I do think some women does be a lil extreme in their quest to have the "perfect" body. If God wanted you to be perfect, he would've done so when he created you. As much as I complain about my butt or lack thereof i'm content with what I got. Women need to stop letting the media influence their perception of how they should look. I thank god everyday for having high self esteem yes and ask him to bless those who lacking with some.
    I hear what you are saying. But God did create everybody perfectly. It is when the individual looks at something/one else and decides that that someone else is their definition of perfect, the gates get opened up for all sorts after that.

Credits
    ongle fat or ugly people mek dem tread yah...

Taj
    Credits
    pfft

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    I hear what you are saying. But God did create everybody perfectly. It is when the individual looks at something/one else and decides that that someone else is their definition of perfect, the gates get opened up for all sorts after that.
    Nahh

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Nahh
    Tehehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12