Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Vodoo Killer in the caribbean

  1. #1
    Registered User Lilsavage is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    178
    Credits
    936

    Vodoo Killer in the caribbean

    i was just watchin unsolved mysteries and they had a story on about this guy who killed 5 people on st.croix. They said he has a strong french west indian accent and travels throughout the caribbean islands telling people that if they pay him money he will give them a special potion that will make them invincible to the ghosts that guard a burried sum of money. After the people pay him, he gives them the potion to drink which is actually poison. I dont know how old this episode is. Has anyone ever heard of this story or know if he was ever caught?

  2. #2
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilsavage
    i was just watchin unsolved mysteries and they had a story on about this guy who killed 5 people on st.croix. They said he has a strong french west indian accent and travels throughout the caribbean islands telling people that if they pay him money he will give them a special potion that will make them invincible to the ghosts that guard a burried sum of money. After the people pay him, he gives them the potion to drink which is actually poison. I dont know how old this episode is. Has anyone ever heard of this story or know if he was ever caught?
    nope
    didnt know they did overseas stories.

    well I guess since VI is US territory dem get a bly

  3. #3
    ........... ~Urbane~'s Avatar ~Urbane~ is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flatbush
    Posts
    12,107
    Credits
    3,758,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilsavage
    i was just watchin unsolved mysteries and they had a story on about this guy who killed 5 people on st.croix. They said he has a strong french west indian accent and travels throughout the caribbean islands telling people that if they pay him money he will give them a special potion that will make them invincible to the ghosts that guard a burried sum of money. After the people pay him, he gives them the potion to drink which is actually poison. I dont know how old this episode is. Has anyone ever heard of this story or know if he was ever caught?

    THAT SHOW CAN BE SCARY!!
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

  4. #4
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinadian
    THAT SHOW CAN BE SCARY!!
    hell yea the music especially

  5. #5
    ........... ~Urbane~'s Avatar ~Urbane~ is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flatbush
    Posts
    12,107
    Credits
    3,758,406
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    hell yea the music especially
    I remember when i was younger and i saw a special episodes based on people who claim to have seen UFOs or abducted ect.......And the fact that it is a documentry that they claim is true scared me so much when i was a kid that i was traumatized..............up to now i still believe there is life in outer space .
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

  6. #6
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinadian
    I remember when i was younger and i saw a special episodes based on people who claim to have seen UFOs or abducted ect.......And the fact that it is a documentry that they claim is true scared me so much when i was a kid that i was traumatized..............up to now i still believe there is life in outer space .
    Why wouldnt you?


  7. #7
    ........... ~Urbane~'s Avatar ~Urbane~ is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flatbush
    Posts
    12,107
    Credits
    3,758,406
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    Why wouldnt you?

    I thought i was the only one. When i tell people my theories about Life in outer space they dont believe its real. To be honest with you some specials on UFOs on the history channel still scare me . But stuff about Ghost and all that dont even scare me alittle.
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

  8. #8
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinadian
    I thought i was the only one. When i tell people my theories about Life in outer space they dont believe its real. To be honest with you some specials on UFOs on the history channel still scare me . But stuff about Ghost and all that dont even scare me alittle.
    yea thats funny
    I bet many of those same people probably believe in invisible people with wings following them though.......




    maybe because the ghost stuff is more based in supernatural fantasy as opposed to ufo's/aliens tend to be based in science
    Last edited by .; 05-04-2006 at 07:30 PM.

  9. #9
    ........... ~Urbane~'s Avatar ~Urbane~ is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flatbush
    Posts
    12,107
    Credits
    3,758,406
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    yea thats funny
    I bet many of those same people probably beleive in invisible people following them with wings though.......




    maybe because the ghost stuff is more based in supernatural fantasy
    as opposed to ufo's/aliens tend to be based in science


    Yup they believe in ghost and think there scary but think am weird when i talk about UFOs and laugh and say there not real.
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

  10. #10
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinadian
    Yup they believe in ghost and think there scary but think am weird when i talk about UFOs and laugh and say there not real.
    madness.

    anyhow I liked that dam show.
    I wonder how mucha a dem missing people actually get found

  11. #11
    ........... ~Urbane~'s Avatar ~Urbane~ is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flatbush
    Posts
    12,107
    Credits
    3,758,406
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    madness.

    anyhow I liked that dam show.
    I wonder how mucha a dem missing people actually get found
    am not sure........but the guy on the show got a scary voice
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

  12. #12
    Imix Official Prima Donna Prinzez Diva's Avatar Prinzez Diva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Flatbush!!
    Posts
    12,570
    Credits
    1,054,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinadian
    am not sure........but the guy on the show got a scary voice

    And so was his eyes...I still get spooked out now thinking about it.

  13. #13
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinadian
    am not sure........but the guy on the show got a scary voice
    hold on star you dont remember this...........
    ?

  14. #14
    ........... ~Urbane~'s Avatar ~Urbane~ is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flatbush
    Posts
    12,107
    Credits
    3,758,406
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    hold on star you dont remember this...........
    ?
    Nah i never seen it.....why??

    Quote Originally Posted by Prinzez Diva
    And so was his eyes...I still get spooked out now thinking about it.
    lol yeah he was veeeeeeery scary....but he didnt try to be. He just was.
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

  15. #15
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinadian
    Nah i never seen it.....why??
    .
    Sometimes I 4get we have some yungins on the mix.



    the show was scary & sometimes funny .kinda like a tales from the crypt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •