Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: VincyPowa...Must be stopped!

  1. #1
    Be like water DeSocaPrincess's Avatar DeSocaPrincess is offline
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    wey all tings dose ballance
    Posts
    6,636
    Credits
    1,016,669

    VincyPowa...Must be stopped!

    this man is a one man cult!
    in his quest for all things Vincy very soon there will be no WestIndies left. we must stop dis from happening "by any means necessary". as we know he dosent mind what happens in the Americas or Canada people in those areas are safe how ever please please dont let the... let the...
    ST. Vincent
    St Vincent
    ST Vincent
    St Vincent, I love you
    Ah comming home fuh carnival.
    Damn itI have to get out of this cult AH need a jucy drink
    Recognize The ORIGIONAL,
    There Can Be Only ONE!

  2. #2
    vincy_socababy
    Guest
    we bottle ju-c in vincy too you know.

  3. #3
    Be like water DeSocaPrincess's Avatar DeSocaPrincess is offline
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    wey all tings dose ballance
    Posts
    6,636
    Credits
    1,016,669
    Quote Originally Posted by vincy_socababy
    we bottle ju-c in vincy too you know.
    listen lady. i fighting de mans evil plot for conversion miss. doan go helping he.
    Recognize The ORIGIONAL,
    There Can Be Only ONE!

  4. #4
    vincy_socababy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSocaPrincess
    listen lady. i fighting de mans evil plot for conversion miss. doan go helping he.




    girl making noise about it only makes it stronger. yuh remember the movie 'the blob' is that kinda thing

  5. #5
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSocaPrincess
    listen lady. i fighting de mans evil plot for conversion miss. doan go helping he.
    Fix yuh siggy...

    How yuh go go riding off on crusade wid yuh shoe lace untie

  6. #6
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185
    Quote Originally Posted by vincy_socababy



    girl making noise about it only makes it stronger. yuh remember the movie 'the blob' is that kinda thing


    tan bonita...tan sabio

  7. #7
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by vincy_socababy
    we bottle ju-c in vincy too you know.
    coming from you
    I would like to know the all natural source of this "vincy juice"



  8. #8
    vincy_socababy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark


    tan bonita...tan sabio




    :

  9. #9
    vincy_socababy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    coming from you
    I would like to know the all natural source of this "vincy juice"



    well our bottled water 'mountaintop springwater' comes from a natural spring out in the valley. nice clean and crisp.


    i'm ignoring what you really mean so don't bother asking again

  10. #10
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by vincy_socababy
    well our bottled water 'mountaintop springwater' comes from a natural spring out in the valley. nice clean and crisp.


    i'm ignoring what you really mean so don't bother asking again

  11. #11
    Be like water DeSocaPrincess's Avatar DeSocaPrincess is offline
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    wey all tings dose ballance
    Posts
    6,636
    Credits
    1,016,669
    boi de siggy ent what trap meh. it dat darn clever VP. serenading meh with KL
    Recognize The ORIGIONAL,
    There Can Be Only ONE!

  12. #12
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSocaPrincess
    boi de siggy ent what trap meh. it dat darn clever VP. serenading meh with KL
    Nice.


    ...now fix yuh blasted siggy

  13. #13
    vincy_socababy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark
    Nice.


    ...now fix yuh blasted siggy




    it's been hurting my eyes too

  14. #14
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    47,045,995
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSocaPrincess
    this man is a one man cult!
    in his quest for all things Vincy very soon there will be no WestIndies left. we must stop dis from happening "by any means necessary". as we know he dosent mind what happens in the Americas or Canada people in those areas are safe how ever please please dont let the... let the...
    ST. Vincent
    St Vincent
    ST Vincent
    St Vincent, I love you
    Ah comming home fuh carnival.
    Damn itI have to get out of this cult AH need a jucy drink


    Here is another JU-C



    Always REMEMBER, once you go VINCY, U never GO back.

  15. #15
    JUICY Ms. Peachesss's Avatar Ms. Peachesss is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Peach County
    Posts
    6,430
    Credits
    1,221,907
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA


    Here is another JU-C



    Always REMEMBER, once you go VINCY, U never GO back.


    *White Chicks*
    ☆ JUICY ☆

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •