Thread: (Video) Jumbie vs Beenie man

Gladiator

Thumbs up (Video) Jumbie vs Beenie man

Looks like nothing serious but instead friendly competition

Last edited by Gladiator; 10-26-2009 at 02:20 AM.

Gladiator
    Anyway I endorse these tunes ..BIg Big Tunes !!

Last edited by Gladiator; 10-26-2009 at 02:27 AM.

Spoogie
    hold on .. Did he add HD to his name to reference high-definition ? Bumboclat ... mek mi go back go read... now sah, cyaan believe me tek a break fi find this out... What a backabush thing

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoogie View Post
    hold on .. Did he add HD to his name to reference high-definition ? Bumboclat ... mek mi go back go read... now sah, cyaan believe me tek a break fi find this out... What a backabush thing
    his name been HD years now...yuh take your good time to come and respond in here and now yuh calling it "backabaush"..

Spoogie
    Are you at the police station now ?

Gladiator
    Are you at the police station now ?
    am at work..whats wrong ?

Spoogie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant View Post
    am at work..whats wrong ?
    You're a police right ? I wish I could some shots at you.. I LOVE GUN BATTLES.. have you been in any ? Do you know what it feel likes to know you're to murder someone who is trying to kill you ? ...

Gladiator
    You're a police right ? I wish I could some shots at you.. I LOVE GUN BATTLES.. have you been in any ? Do you know what it feel likes to know you're to murder someone who is trying to kill you ? ...
    you just finished watching an action movie ?..i told you before your water gun battles with your homies dont have any significance or wont prepare you for any REAL combat. no go pick up a book and learn something cause your mind is your biggest weapon...and your mind is more dangerous than a gun..
    also you can be the best water gun marksman on your block but if your mind aint ready to kill you will then be in a heap of shit (and i mean that literally) :..now go read or pee in your bed and sleep...

oh yeh and my job is classified..
    Last edited by Gladiator; 10-26-2009 at 03:35 AM.

Spoogie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant View Post
    you just finished watching an action movie ?..i told you before your water gun battles with your homies dont have any significance or wont prepare you for any REAL combat. no wgo pick a book and learn something cause your mind is your biggest weapon...and your mind is more dangerous than a gun..you can be the best water gun marksman on your block but if your mind aint ready to kill you would be in a heap of shit (and i mean that literally) :..now go read or pee in your bed and sleep...

oh yeh and my job is classified..
    Never played with water guns, at a young age you could catch me lighting a pack of clappers in the same room my six months old cousin was sleeping in. No head. Job is classified ? Interesting... but there is no combat in anything you do, who have you warred with ? I don't think American security personnels face anything I faced in JA... Anyman who say the book is more powerful than a gun must have never been an outlaw... That reasoning will never work, especially with people like me who grew up on guns... The power a lil ten years old get from holding a gun is persistent, nothing can replace the first sense of power. But you will never understand, because according to socrate's best student you're in a cave - law enforcement cave, so you don't know reality.

But good luck, but I promise you all the years you've been hearing shots buss at the range in just two days on the frontlines in JA you would hear more shots buss louder and more violently than what you've heard your entire life. To me, you haven't even heard how real gun buss boy. Yute, only the U.S army have bigger weapons. When the badboys turn it on the Jamaican police have to just sit it out and observe as the sound of badman gun turn off street lights and flames light up the dark avenue like flames exiting exhaust systems..

BTW, I was just reading all night.. tired, gonna fill out some forms then go back to reading...but thats after I play some games or something like that.
    Last edited by Spoogie; 10-26-2009 at 03:56 AM.

ank
    Credits
    Thank you !