Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VH1 Postpones All Future Airings of Megan Wants a Millionaire in Wake of Murder Inves

Credits

VH1 Postpones All Future Airings of Megan Wants a Millionaire in Wake of Murder Inves

VH1's current tagline is "Watch and Discuss," but there is at least one program the network certainly does not want anyone discussing at the moment. Earlier today, Harvey Levin and his merry band of TMZ gossip hounds broke the news that Ryan Jenkins, a contestant on one of the network's endless strings of trashy dating shows, has gone AWOL and is currently being sought by California police for questioning in the shocking murder of his wife, a former Playboy model named Jasmine Fiore. Jenkins is not only a contestant on the popular new show Megan Wants a Millionaire, but TMZ is also reporting that he may have walked away with $250,000 as the winner of the not-yet-aired I Love Money 3 program. Understandably, VH1 is scrambling as it tries to stay ahead of the negative publicity that this case will no doubt cause for the network. When we noticed that today's scheduled 4 p.m. showing of Megan Wants a Millionaire had been replaced by a repeat of The Fabulous Life of Billion-Dollar Wall Street Ballers, we reached out to VH1 for a statement and got this in return:

Ryan Jenkins was a contestant on “Megan Wants a Millionaire,” an outside production, produced and owned by 51 Minds, that is licensed to VH1. The show completed production at the end of March. Given the unfortunate circumstances, VH1 has postponed any future airings. This is a tragic situation, and our thoughts go out to the victim’s family.

As they say, developing!

VH1 Postpones All Future Airings of Megan Wants a Millionaire in Wake of Murder Investigation -- Vulture -- Entertainment & Culture Blog -- New York Magazine

Credits
    Wow
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

Credits
    I was watching this on the news last night. Apparently he was vex that she was leaving him. They found her body in a suitcase with her fingers and teeth missing...
    ~~When your character is built on spiritual and moral foundations, your contagious way of life will influence millions.~~

Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

Taj
    Credits
    Wow
    Crazy

But not entirely surprising the behavior they carry on with many seem "unhinged:
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ms. Classy Lady~ View Post
    I was watching this on the news last night. Apparently he was vex that she was leaving him. They found her body in a suitcase with her fingers and teeth missing...

sick

Credits
    i want to know when my sexy ass girl MIAMI gettin her own show.

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    JESUS CHRIST.....He's CRAZY

Credits
    shes a ho anyway
    STATUS UPDATE: (6/11/11)
    Nigerians are great people

M.I.T.E
    Well he surely meant business!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    i want to know when my sexy ass girl MYAMMEE gettin her own show.
    I'd rather she compete for something so she can come in her usual eliminations outfits

West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by n00ner View Post
    I'd rather she compete for something so she can come in her usual eliminations outfits

lol, i forgot how she spelt her name.

i want her have her own show.

Taj
    Credits

Lightbulb

Ryan Jenkins, the contestant from Megan Wants A Millionaire who was accused of murdering his wife, was found in a hotel in British Columbia. The police say Ryan's body was found by hotel staff and they say he hung himself.

Ryan was charged with the murder of Jasmine Fiore on August 20th, just 5 days after her body was found in Buena Park, CA.

Just three hours before his body was found, the Mounties held a press conference where they confirmed that Ryan was hiding out in Canada.

Accused killer Ryan Jenkins found dead in B.C. motel, police confirm
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    Ryan Jenkins, the contestant from Megan Wants A Millionaire who was accused of murdering his wife, was found in a hotel in British Columbia. The police say Ryan's body was found by hotel staff and they say he hung himself.

Ryan was charged with the murder of Jasmine Fiore on August 20th, just 5 days after her body was found in Buena Park, CA.

Just three hours before his body was found, the Mounties held a press conference where they confirmed that Ryan was hiding out in Canada.

Accused killer Ryan Jenkins found dead in B.C. motel, police confirm
    wow! misiay got issues!!!

no wonder he told meagan no prenups,

now we all no he didnt win her heart.

Credits
    Jackass actually thought he would get away with it by cutting off her fingers and removing her teeth.

He probably hung himself when they identified her by her implants!

He clearly never watched CSI, Forensic files, or the First 48.

He should have burnt the body while in the suitcase.

Amateur!SMH
    Those who want to see you fail are the fuel to your success!
    - Conscious

www.lavepunch.com

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    Jackass actually thought he would get away with it by cutting off her fingers and removing her teeth.

He probably hung himself when they identified her by her implants!

He clearly never watched CSI, Forensic files, or the First 48.

He should have burnt the body while in the suitcase.

Amateur!SMH
    oooo kay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast