Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Venting

  1. #1
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390

    Venting

    Yesterday the subject of liars/manipulators came up.

    I just thought I would vent my feelings/personal experience regarding this topic.

    I have been lied to and lied about. . .

    By a person that many people think is a good person that is very honest. And it drives me crazy because I am being made to look like the person with the problem!!! Like I am the one telling lies. And one thing I am is brutally honest. Sometimes being honest to the point where it comes off as tacky. It's really funny how the world works.

    Okay, I feel better now.

  2. #2
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    so why didn't you just look for the thread on page 2 and add your comments to it instead of making a totally new thread?

  3. #3
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    so why didn't you just look for the thread on page 2 and add your comments to it instead of making a totally new thread?

    Because I wanted to make my own. Is that okay, Imix Gestapo?

  4. #4
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    Yesterday the subject of liars/manipulators came up.

    I just thought I would vent my feelings/personal experience regarding this topic.

    I have been lied to and lied about. . .

    By a person that many people think is a good person that is very honest. And it drives me crazy because I am being made to look like the person with the problem!!! Like I am the one telling lies. And one thing I am is brutally honest. Sometimes being honest to the point where it comes off as tacky. It's really funny how the world works.

    Okay, I feel better now.

    come take a drink

    leave liars to their own... what goes around comes around ..

  5. #5
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    Because I wanted to make my own. Is that okay, Imix Gestapo?
    Yes Madam Mankilla.
    It is okay wid me.
    Nice midriff!

  6. #6
    Registered User RotiKing2004eva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Somewhere warm
    Posts
    13,140
    Credits
    1,598,656
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    Yesterday the subject of liars/manipulators came up.

    I just thought I would vent my feelings/personal experience regarding this topic.

    I have been lied to and lied about. . .

    By a person that many people think is a good person that is very honest. And it drives me crazy because I am being made to look like the person with the problem!!! Like I am the one telling lies. And one thing I am is brutally honest. Sometimes being honest to the point where it comes off as tacky. It's really funny how the world works.

    Okay, I feel better now.
    Ah lie.

  7. #7
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    come take a drink

    leave liars to their own... what goes around comes around ..



    I think my problem is that I am not patient and want retribution and for the liars in my world to be shamed publically!

    Oh well, let me have one more drink before my meeting.


  8. #8
    MLO, CTA 4 LIFE Kamasutra's Avatar Kamasutra is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    planet venus
    Posts
    7,632
    Credits
    1,064,780
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    Yesterday the subject of liars/manipulators came up.

    I just thought I would vent my feelings/personal experience regarding this topic.

    I have been lied to and lied about. . .

    By a person that many people think is a good person that is very honest. And it drives me crazy because I am being made to look like the person with the problem!!! Like I am the one telling lies. And one thing I am is brutally honest. Sometimes being honest to the point where it comes off as tacky. It's really funny how the world works.

    Okay, I feel better now.
    Good Morning dahlin...
    www.VibesFromVenus.com

  9. #9
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamasutra
    Good Morning dahlin...
    Good Morning

  10. #10
    Soon to be Banned Mister Skinny's Avatar Mister Skinny is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In a box near you
    Posts
    2,120
    Credits
    1,007,336
    But sweetheart I have a question.....Is how you go from feeling so f'n good to this venting thing? You had me and all feeling good and then brought down my high

  11. #11
    IslandGem A class laydee's Avatar A class laydee is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,979
    Credits
    1,017,395
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    Yesterday the subject of liars/manipulators came up.

    I just thought I would vent my feelings/personal experience regarding this topic.

    I have been lied to and lied about. . .

    By a person that many people think is a good person that is very honest. And it drives me crazy because I am being made to look like the person with the problem!!! Like I am the one telling lies. And one thing I am is brutally honest. Sometimes being honest to the point where it comes off as tacky. It's really funny how the world works.

    Okay, I feel better now.
    Don't worry girly. I go through that all the time and like mumi says: "what's in the dark will come to light"
    So dohh stress it and for all those who DO NOT believe you, they are not worth the time of day...don't lose no sleep...everybody has their time and day and one time they will slip up and fall hard on their face!!!
    BTW....I am an Aries so I know what your talking about when you say "I'm sooooooooo Brutally honest that it comes out tacky"....I have that problem too, but you what thats they way God made us sooooooooooooooo
    WHAPSSsss!!!!!


    One more thing: Every dog/liar will have their day!

  12. #12
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Skinny
    But sweetheart I have a question.....Is how you go from feeling so f'n good to this venting thing? You had me and all feeling good and then brought down my high

    I am still feeling good dear!!!! Let's chant:

    I feel so good
    I feel so good
    I feel rasshole good :

  13. #13
    Soon to be Banned Mister Skinny's Avatar Mister Skinny is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In a box near you
    Posts
    2,120
    Credits
    1,007,336
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    I am still feeling good dear!!!! Let's chant:

    I feel so good
    I feel so good
    I feel rasshole good :
    ok good so I feeling good again

  14. #14
    MLO, CTA 4 LIFE Kamasutra's Avatar Kamasutra is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    planet venus
    Posts
    7,632
    Credits
    1,064,780
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    Good Morning
    you see you feelin betta already...
    www.VibesFromVenus.com

  15. #15
    Going home soon... Nisha7's Avatar Nisha7 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,032
    Credits
    1,511,229
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    Yesterday the subject of liars/manipulators came up.

    I just thought I would vent my feelings/personal experience regarding this topic.

    I have been lied to and lied about. . .

    By a person that many people think is a good person that is very honest. And it drives me crazy because I am being made to look like the person with the problem!!! Like I am the one telling lies. And one thing I am is brutally honest. Sometimes being honest to the point where it comes off as tacky. It's really funny how the world works.

    Okay, I feel better now.
    well liars are usually revealed so ...relax and let the most high do his work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •