Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Vent

Credits

Vent

So how is it that you're asking me out on a date but you have no plan? You asking me out and when I ask where we're going, it's wherever I wanna go and whatever I wanna do. Like seriously, if I wanted to do what I wanted to do and go where I wanted to go I would have asked you on the date, better yet, just gone and did it without your noncreative self smt.. why do guys do this crap?

Credits
    Insane fuking up again...
    :::Make One Wrong Move N Crapo Smoke yuh Pipe, Rum Stronger Than Love:::

Credits
    forgive me i am a little intimidated by you, your grace your presense and i would hate to mess up what might very well be my only opportunity to get this right. I ask you that question not for you to advise as to where to go but more for me to get an idea of what you like and where you like to go.. so i may make a better decision when we do go out...

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jolie View Post
    So how is it that you're asking me out on a date but you have no plan? You asking me out and when I ask where we're going, it's wherever I wanna go and whatever I wanna do. Like seriously, if I wanted to do what I wanted to do and go where I wanted to go I would have asked you on the date, better yet, just gone and did it without your noncreative self smt.. why do guys do this crap?
    i completely know how u feel and i hate that sh!t.
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

Credits
    what gives you the right to ask...where are we going? as if..yuh brite

Credits
    wow unnu gettin personal on imix

Credits
    i feel you

Quote Originally Posted by bhalistix View Post
    forgive me i am a little intimidated by you, your grace your presense and i would hate to mess up what might very well be my only opportunity to get this right. I ask you that question not for you to advise as to where to go but more for me to get an idea of what you like and where you like to go.. so i may make a better decision when we do go out...

umm why not ask me what i like to do prior to asking me out and then make a decision based on that? i like a man to take the lead, esp b/c he's the one that did the asking out.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Verb View Post
    what gives you the right to ask...where are we going? as if..yuh brite
    lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by agroDOLCE View Post
    umm why not ask me what i like to do prior to asking me out and then make a decision based on that? i like a man to take the lead, esp b/c he's the one that did the asking out.
    we have had a superficial conversation about this. And you told me you like fast food, and west indian cuisine. I am think we can't go to a hole in the wall on our first date and order a couple of doubles, so the investigation continues.......

Credits
    Maybe they dont want yuh to judge them.
    Linkage !!!

facebook.com/SoundLion - Friend Me
    https://www.youtube.com/user/li0ns0und - Mixes / Remixes --- Check Me Out

Credits
    you wanted him to have de ting planned out before he even ask you? chances are he wanted to confirm u were willing to go out in de first place...yet u hit em with di "where?" and ketch him off guard...probably too nervous to come up with something quick.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Curry Crab n Dumplin View Post
    you wanted him to have de ting planned out before he even ask you? chances are he wanted to confirm u were willing to go out in de first place...yet u hit em with di "where?" and ketch him off guard...probably too nervous to come up with something quick.
    he can say, "ok cool. be ready by x time on x day (once that's agreed to)." in the meantime, he has a chance to plan where to go and what to do.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by agroDOLCE View Post
    he can say, "ok cool. be ready by x time on x day (once that's agreed to)." in the meantime, he has a chance to plan where to go and what to do.
    the man feel the need to get it right.....

Credits
    come on ladies... i cant believe this is something to get mad about.. Sometimes its nice to know what yall would enjoy before we suggest something that might bore yall to death... especially on a first date when i have no clue what your interests might be.
    I hate when i am on a date and she says "it doesnt matter, we can do anything, i dont care"
    I always make suggestions like "dinner, or a movie, or a bar" and "she will be like a movie is fine, or dinner is fine, then i got something to work with"
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    before you ask someone out on a date, i'd hope you would ask "what do you like to do for fun...what type of food do you like...etc?" basically what are your interests? it's safe to do something like dinner and a movie-- i don't see where you can go wrong w/ that. it's generic but still safe. if you ask her out and she agrees then wants to know where you're going, you can tell her just to be ready by a certain time, the type of clothes to wear, and done. in b/t the time you agree to go on the date and the time of the actual date, you (on your own as a man) can plan what you two will do. is that not feasible?
    dollbabi likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast