Thread: VAT - Value added Tax...is it beneficial

Credits

VAT - Value added Tax...is it beneficial

to the other islands that have it in place....where do you see the extra tax going, is it doing any good for your nation?

Guyana just implemented it and it getting a fight...i agree it should be implemented but of course every raated businessman and woman raise their products prices, now the people salary nuh raise so they have to spend a few more to buy goods..unfair...yeah, but in time i think it will benefit the nation...that is until they have a proper system to track the VAT.

what yall think?

Credits
    I could only speak for Trinidad and Tobago:

The Population is STOOPID for allowing the Government to Extract ONE PENNY of Tax from them...

........The People of Trinidad and Tobago should DEMAND Annual Checks from the OIL REVENUES like the People in ALASKA:
    Every ManJack Citizen of Trinidad & Tobago DEMAND a Monthly Check from OIL REVENUES

Credits
    its beneficial if the government is bumping the interest back into the economy. guyana cant benefit from this with the crooked government it has now

and thing so bad in gt, we people could barely afford goods muchless having to now pay an even higher bill thanks to the new VAT

steups