Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Valentines Day Call.. so fuh d

  1. #1
    Whose YO DADDY..^ DADDY MAGYVER is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    8,124
    Credits
    1,054,717

    Valentines Day Call.. so fuh d

    so fuh d first time, I get a call for valentines day

    and no it wasnt meh mother.


    hmmm i wonder what all this means.....
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

  2. #2
    Dippity Doo-Dah SeReNDiPiTy is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    12,494
    Credits
    1,022,126
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDY MAGYVER
    so fuh d first time, I get a call for valentines day

    and no it wasnt meh mother.


    hmmm i wonder what all this means.....
    THAT YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME! You couldn't just tell me in private you had to let everyone on Imix know before you told me!

    If I wasn't making you happy all you had to do was just say
    so...

  3. #3
    Whose YO DADDY..^ DADDY MAGYVER is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    8,124
    Credits
    1,054,717
    Quote Originally Posted by SeReNDiPiTy
    THAT YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME! You couldn't just tell me in private you had to let everyone on Imix know before you told me!

    If I wasn't making you happy all you had to do was just say
    so...
    in the words of Blackie

    CHUPIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

  4. #4
    Dippity Doo-Dah SeReNDiPiTy is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    12,494
    Credits
    1,022,126
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDY MAGYVER
    in the words of Blackie

    CHUPIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    WHy must you belittle me in public so...

    This is the most horrrrrrrrrrible e-relationship ever!

  5. #5
    Whose YO DADDY..^ DADDY MAGYVER is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    8,124
    Credits
    1,054,717
    Quote Originally Posted by SeReNDiPiTy
    WHy must you belittle me in public so...

    This is the most horrrrrrrrrrible e-relationship ever!
    yuh betta stop dat b4 somebody look to giv u an e-ass whoopin'
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

  6. #6
    Dippity Doo-Dah SeReNDiPiTy is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    12,494
    Credits
    1,022,126
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDY MAGYVER
    yuh betta stop dat b4 somebody look to giv u an e-ass whoopin'

    You fuhget ah like dat kinna ting...

    E-Whoop away

  7. #7
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDY MAGYVER
    yuh betta stop dat b4 somebody look to giv u an e-ass whoopin'

    Umm, hello.

    You see me and you. Pure in person arse kicking when I get to NY.

    Who the hell is this woman talking to you? Steupse.

  8. #8
    Dippity Doo-Dah SeReNDiPiTy is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    12,494
    Credits
    1,022,126
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    Umm, hello.

    You see me and you. Pure in person arse kicking when I get to NY.

    Who the hell is this woman talking to you? Steupse.


    Yuh safe dear...is joke ah makin.

  9. #9
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    Quote Originally Posted by SeReNDiPiTy


    Yuh safe dear...is joke ah makin.


    it's just jokes for all of us.

  10. #10
    Dippity Doo-Dah SeReNDiPiTy is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    12,494
    Credits
    1,022,126
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds


    it's just jokes for all of us.

  11. #11
    Whose YO DADDY..^ DADDY MAGYVER is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    8,124
    Credits
    1,054,717
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    Umm, hello.

    You see me and you. Pure in person arse kicking when I get to NY.

    Who the hell is this woman talking to you? Steupse.
    ummm
    i go be waitin fuh dat... we all know its how u show yuh affection.

    and all of a sudden now u want to know who this woman is....
    all the time yuh neglectin me
    we need some good quality time next month.

    we have some things to straighten out woman

    btw: Hope you feel better
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

  12. #12
    sharkie
    Guest
    she prolly realise she dial de wrong number when you say hello in yuh squeaky ass voice, but there was no turning back.

  13. #13
    Whose YO DADDY..^ DADDY MAGYVER is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    8,124
    Credits
    1,054,717
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    she prolly realise she dial de wrong number when you say hello in yuh squeaky ass voice, but there was no turning back.

    shadapppppppp HO wheres my money
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

  14. #14
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDY MAGYVER
    shadapppppppp HO wheres my money
    the child support money?? i ain't payin you shit!!! dat baby don't look like me.

  15. #15
    Whose YO DADDY..^ DADDY MAGYVER is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    8,124
    Credits
    1,054,717
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    the child support money?? i ain't payin you shit!!! dat baby don't look like me.
    i know and the father glad
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •