Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Unnatural?...lol

Credits
    This guy Colo have vagina envy. 99% of tne shyt I see from him is against women or what he would do if he were one.
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

NaturalBornRidah
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEducator View Post
    smfh @ you. I bet you not once those white people felt that nappy hair was better than straight hair. And that was a small percentage that did that. Do you see white people doing that now? How many white people do you see with dreads? About 70% of black women either wear weave or straighten their hair, because they think Caucasian hair is better. Keep denying it. Black people have self hating issues. The more you deny it, the harder it will be to stop.
    Afros was a big thing once.Its dumb to say what black women can or can't do with their hair either way its going to be done in a style some how.As I said its a style thing and what they prefer.

Credits
    @Educator , for a "mixed" race person who does not want be called "black", you sure have a lot to say about "blacks" smh
    mz_JazE likes this.

Credits
    i agree with insidious and the educator!

it's good to see men encouraging women to be who they are and not conform to what society says they should be
    Juan Dan likes this.

Credits
    lmfao

Keep denying it. You know what I'm saying is the truth. You were taught since slavery that black features were bad. Thats why light skin is preferred in the black community, why people with more European features are viewed as being more attractive. Keep denying it.
    and that is one of the reason why SOME may question and find it suspect that SOME people classify themsleves as "mixed"

btw - i'm not disagreeiing that due to white supremacy ideology there is a lot of black imagery and self hate however One can hardly use how sistas wear their hair as a litmus test for consciousness or slef- hate.
    Last edited by Lucianite; 02-20-2012 at 06:57 PM.
    mz_JazE likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jolie View Post

it's good to see men encouraging women to be who they are and not conform to what society says they should be
    it comes down to how things are said - do you agree tht he called them "WEAK B@TCH@S"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucianite View Post
    it comes down to how things are said - do you agree tht he called them "WEAK B@TCH@S"
    yes and no..

i kno the females he is talking about... they chop off all their hair and they make this big proclamation like they on some new "black power" tip and all self motivated and think the world has changed because they are now "natural" and then 3 months in, this same "empowered" person has fallen right back into wearing a weave and knew all along she couldnt feel beautiful and powerful w/out it.

callin them ####################es may have been extreme, that's a personality trait based on an individual, but i guess it was just a stereotype.

NaturalBornRidah
    yes and no..

i kno the females he is talking about... they chop off all their hair and they make this big proclamation like they on some new "black power" tip and all self motivated and think the world has changed because they are now "natural" and then 3 months in, this same "empowered" person has fallen right back into wearing a weave and knew all along she couldnt feel beautiful and powerful w/out it.

callin them ####################es may have been extreme, that's a personality trait based on an individual, but i guess it was just a stereotype.
    Its all their choice,as longs as she is not killing herself burning her scalp or spending a great bulk of your budget on weaves to look good, its no big deal to me.

Credits
    yes and no..

well calling then "black b" obscures meaningful conversation on the challenges of certain individuals to stay motivated....... Do you know what these "challenges" are ?

I would like to hear from that of persons why they went back ?

Does it say something ONLY about them ? or our society and people around them ?

but there are conscious sistas with straight hear , weaves, and even dyed blond hair and you have natural sistas wo are the NOT conscious.........
    mz_JazE likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornRidah View Post
    Its all their choice,as longs as she is not killing herself burning her scalp or spending a great bulk of your budget on weaves to look good, its no big deal to me.
    so perm isn't burning your scalp?

and u think those weaves are cheap? ppl in the weave business are making some serious dough trust me.

Credits
    yes and no..

Booooooooooooooom! Shot'!!!

Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    well calling then "black b" obscures meaningful conversation on the challenges of certain individuals to stay motivated....... Do you know what these "challenges" are ?

I would like to hear from that of persons why they went back ?

Does it say something ONLY about them ? or our society and people around them ?

but there are conscious sistas with straight hear , weaves, and even dyed blond hair and you have natural sistas wo are the NOT conscious.........
    LOL @ the first paragraph.. i'm not gettin in that.. that seems directed to someone else here..
    it says something about them AND society
    and u do have a point in the last paragraph. but i think the goal should be to accept one's self holistically. some ppl have self hate and don't even REALISE it

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornRidah View Post
    Afros was a big thing once.Its dumb to say what black women can or can't do with their hair either way its going to be done in a style some how.As I said its a style thing and what they prefer.
    And why do they prefer fake and straight hair?

@Educator , for a "mixed" race person who does not want be called "black", you sure have a lot to say about "blacks" smh
    I can say what I want to say about black people and people of black African descent as I please. Its not like I don't have any African ancestry.

Right.

NaturalBornRidah
    so perm isn't burning your scalp?

and u think those weaves are cheap? ppl in the weave business are making some serious dough trust me.
    Don't they have cheap ones out there?Well if you ''press it''or perm it hey, that's them, I would of thought different hair requires different treatment.

And why do they prefer fake and straight hair?
    Some times they get locs, sometimes they get braids too you know,you're assuming black women prefer straight hair all the time.Black women do all kinds of shit with their hair.
    Last edited by NaturalBornRidah; 02-20-2012 at 08:33 PM.
    mz_JazE likes this.

Credits
    yes and no..

You are going to be the victim of domestic violence.
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast