Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uncle Dragon

Credits

Uncle Dragon

Hi....Mr. Snake Oil. I miss ya!!

Dragon
    How could you miss me when I have been here all the time …. Meet me back stage ah want ah kiss

Credits
    Originally posted by DRAGON
    How could you miss me when I have been here all the time …. Meet me back stage ah want ah kiss
    I miss you cause you don't talk to meh no more...I know I was bad but yuh done punish meh for that on the boat

Dragon
    Originally posted by Trini Prinzez
    I miss you cause you don't talk to meh no more...I know I was bad but yuh done punish meh for that on the boat
    That is BS .. you are the one who talking to me since yuh found new friends …. Remember where you came from before you know where you are going

Credits
    That is BS .. you are the one who talking to me since yuh found new friends …. Remember where you came from before you know where you are going
    That is so not true...you are allowing my new friends affect the relationship we had/have

Dragon
    That is so not true...you are allowing my new friends affect the relationship we had/have
    That is more BS darling …. You are the one who let people cloud your judgment..Now that you are forgiven for your past sins. Are you going to make the best of your stay with us?

Credits
    That is more BS darling …. You are the one who let people cloud your judgment..Now that you are forgiven for your pass sins. Are you going to make the best of your stay with us?
    No one can cloud my judgement of anything...I see what I need to see and ignore what I need to so that I remain sane. Good to know I am forgiven...but I don't think that would be possible if I continued to be troubled by your co-workers.

Dragon
    * takes finger off banning switch ….. Just remember never bite the hand that feed you

Credits
    * takes finger off banning switch ….. Just remember never bite the hand that feed you
    No one here feeds me nudding but BS (like you said) But hey, I am not here to discuss that and I didn't make this post for this. I miss you and I must link you when I return!

Dragon
    Glad to know you still love me … you know what they say. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Credits
    Did I say I love you...I think I said I miss you :p Yes, it really does!

Dragon
    Love / miss …….. Don’t matter to me. You need to get with the program and stop wasting your time. I wont stay young forever

Credits
    Love / miss …….. Don’t matter to me. You need to get with the program and stop wasting your time. I wont stay young forever
    LOL...you won't stay young but I will always stay sexy so we don't have a problem!! As long as yuh stay red we good to go! :p

Dragon
    LOL...you won't stay young but I will always stay sexy so we don't have a problem!! As long as yuh stay red we good to go! :p
    Don’t worry about the red part I don’t go in the sun to much … I may get older but the piggy is working fine

Credits
    Don’t worry about the red part I don’t go in the sun to much … I may get older but the piggy is working fine
    LOL...I am sure he is!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast