Thread: UN-KASSA VS Bones Bringante...

Credits

UN-KASSA VS Bones Bringante...

boi... i love Un-Kassa but he let down dipset and Harlem in this battle..

Bringante dude destroyed him...

Kakez868
    LMAO..."You The Only #################### Never Had Ah' Byrd Chain!!"

I Woulda Been Stalled On Him When He Said "How You Cam' Lil Man's..Little Man"...And On Some Real Hood Shit, He Shoulda Two Peiced' Him When He Said That Shyt' About "Whoever Put You On In Need Of Ah' G-Check"...You Can't Talk About Ah Niqqa Gee' Liek' That.."But You Know I Got Love For You, Sckrap"..That's Ah DP Right There

Kasa Had Some Bars Though...But He Not Seein Dis Niqqa' Bones..Ah' Wasn't Feelin How Bones Talkin Bout Ah' Man Who Was Locked Up Though.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakez868 View Post
    LMAO..."You The Only #################### Never Had Ah' Byrd Chain!!"

I Woulda Been Stalled On Him When He Said "How You Cam' Lil Man's..Little Man"...And On Some Real Hood Shit, He Shoulda Two Peiced' Him When He Said That Shyt' About "Whoever Put You On In Need Of Ah' G-Check"...You Can't Talk About Ah Niqqa Gee' Liek' That.."But You Know I Got Love For You, Sckrap"..That's Ah DP Right There

Kasa Had Some Bars Though...But He Not Seein Dis Niqqa' Bones..Ah' Wasn't Feelin How Bones Talkin Bout Ah' Man Who Was Locked Up Though.

yo.lol

i don't think Kasa wrote for the battle.. because he normally come way harder than this.. sound like he freetyle rounds 2 & 3,

that Brigante guy is kinda nice. i wanna see him vs Charlie Clips

Credits
    I remember Un Kassa.

Dude never buss. He put out a couple of mixtapes then was dropped from Purple City.