Thread: ummm...

the intermittent imixer! JamaicanMeSexy's Avatar JamaicanMeSexy is offline
    Credits

ummm...

Someone help me understand...
    When did it become cool fi men to tell girls that they've been to jail upon introduction? I must've missed the memo...

in the past few weeks i've had three different guys tell me that they've been to jail while they were tryin to talk to me... Does that work on some girls? does that lure them in? I don't get it...

And last I checked hustlin was somethin you did to get by... not an occupation... if I ask you what you do, "u know... I do what i got to do... I make it happen" is not an answer...

Juksan Stabbs
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanMeSexy
    When did it become cool fi men to tell girls that they've been to jail upon introduction? I must've missed the memo...

in the past few weeks i've had three different guys tell me that they've been to jail while they were tryin to talk to me... Does that work on some girls? does that lure them in? I don't get it...

And last I checked hustlin was somethin you did to get by... not an occupation... if I ask you what you do, "u know... I do what i got to do... I make it happen" is not an answer...
    Stop talking to them Jamaican men and get yuhself a Bajan one like Juksan Stabbs!! A Bajan is more likely to tell you about his version of sexupuncture than he is to tell you about his jail house experiences!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Juksan Stabbs
    Stop talking to them Jamaican men and get yuhself a Bajan one like Juksan Stabbs!! A Bajan is more likely to tell you about his version of sexupuncture than he is to tell you about his jail house experiences!!
    it wasn't even Jamaicans... and i dont talk to Jamaican guys like that... I know enuff in my fam.... so ha!!! and I've gone the Bajan route, but can't no more... I like to understand what the guy I'm talkin to is saying...

Credits

Dat usually mean Ima drug dealer...

as for de jail ting ah guess de want you to know up front or maybe dey tink its cute...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Persia
    [/B]

Dat usually mean Ima drug dealer...

as for de jail ting ah guess de want you to know up front or maybe dey tink its cute...
    yeah cute... the thought of you bent over tekin it from some dude who calls himself "Black" while he calls you peaches in jail is just what i need in my head when I'm thinking about dating... mm hmm... real cute...

Credits
    yeah cute... the thought of you bent over tekin it from some dude who calls himself "Black" while he calls you peaches in jail is just what i need in my head when I'm thinking about dating... mm hmm... real cute...
    these days, it come like yuh have to do back ground checks on men.. trust meh, it worth the 40 bucks...

Credits

Cool

Waaaaaaaaaaay, where you come from?
    Whap'nin jed?!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca Taliban
    Waaaaaaaaaaay, where you come from?
    Whap'nin jed?!
    sarcasm, darlin, sarcasm...

the man i love to hate... we agree to disagree!! how yuh been?

Credits

Cool

the man i love to hate... we agree to disagree!! how yuh been?
    I cool but ah think yuh make ah lil typo. Doh worry ah go fix it.

the man i hate to love... we agree to disagree!! how yuh been?
    There everything lookin right now. When was de last time yuh went man hunting??

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca Taliban
    I cool but ah think yuh make ah lil typo. Doh worry ah go fix it.

There everything lookin right now. When was de last time yuh went man hunting??
    I let that go for a minute... but the venom is still there... don't worry... ah soon come wit it...