Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: UK Imix Lime - something different

  1. #1
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,667
    Credits
    40,139,677

    UK Imix Lime - something different


  2. #2
    I hate my username! Soca-Honey's Avatar Soca-Honey is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    ...where sunshine is rare *sigh*
    Posts
    1,391
    Credits
    1,022,520

    Thumbs up

    It has been in a while since the UK Imixers got together....

    I think going to the theatre would be nice, perhaps followed by a quick bite to eat or a few drinks at a bar!
    ****It's not about everybody knowing who you are, but living your life in a way that everybody wants to know who you are****

  3. #3
    Registered User Mr. Friday's Avatar Mr. Friday is offline
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    some whey bout...
    Posts
    1,336
    Credits
    1,312,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca-Honey View Post
    It has been in a while since the UK Imixers got together....

    I think going to the theatre would be nice, perhaps followed by a quick bite to eat or a few drinks at a bar!


    gyul u lookin fuh ah man n not ah lime...hit mih up

  4. #4
    Brown Milk
    Guest
    Well Oneshot, it'll be nice if you organise somethin' for the posse...

  5. #5
    The JaMô
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    So I see yuh takin over the reins eh.. good luck! Them UK imixers fun to hang with but they HARD to rounds up! lol

  6. #6
    rhel sweet sweetestrini's Avatar sweetestrini is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    7,550
    Credits
    1,518,822
    i find allyuh shud hav de lime in birmingham so i cud partake
    shucks man

  7. #7
    gettin ready 4 de road soca_babygal's Avatar soca_babygal is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    london
    Posts
    41
    Credits
    1,005,818
    sounds good to me, it has been a while since we went out.

  8. #8
    Brown Milk
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The JaMô View Post
    So I see yuh takin over the reins eh.. good luck! Them UK imixers fun to hang with but they HARD to rounds up! lol
    Take note Oneshot cuz The JaM aint lying at all...

  9. #9
    I hate my username! Soca-Honey's Avatar Soca-Honey is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    ...where sunshine is rare *sigh*
    Posts
    1,391
    Credits
    1,022,520
    Yes it certainly isn't easy rounding up the Londoner's everyone is sooo long in responding with simple 'yes' or 'no' answers and everyones always busy...blah, blah, blah....but good luck anyways...*hehe*!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Friday View Post
    gyul u lookin fuh ah man n not ah lime...hit mih up
    You came to that conclusion because?
    ****It's not about everybody knowing who you are, but living your life in a way that everybody wants to know who you are****

  10. #10
    D'Original Puttury Lucian Nickyan's Avatar Nickyan is offline
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    kai mwen...340
    Posts
    2,258
    Credits
    1,010,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca-Honey View Post
    Yes it certainly isn't easy rounding up the Londoner's everyone is sooo long in responding with simple 'yes' or 'no' answers and everyones always busy...blah, blah, blah....but good luck anyways...*hehe*!



    You came to that conclusion because?
    because you described a typical date??

  11. #11
    LGN
    Registered User LGN's Avatar LGN is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South-East, United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,481
    Credits
    830,658
    I'm in Antigua for a couple of months so count me out (like I've turned up before anyway lol)

  12. #12
    The JaMô
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadadlian-Nutmegger View Post
    I'm in Antigua for a couple of months so count me out (like I've turned up before anyway lol)
    couple of months? you drop outta uni or wah? it's ain't smack bang in the middle of term time?

  13. #13
    D'Original Puttury Lucian Nickyan's Avatar Nickyan is offline
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    kai mwen...340
    Posts
    2,258
    Credits
    1,010,252
    Quote Originally Posted by The JaMô View Post
    couple of months? you drop outta uni or wah? it's ain't smack bang in the middle of term time?
    woman y u all up in d man's biznizz???

  14. #14
    The JaMô
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyan View Post
    woman y u all up in d man's biznizz???
    dais me partner... I does cuss him and ting... we cool.
    He ain't go mind me asking. lol

  15. #15
    D'Original Puttury Lucian Nickyan's Avatar Nickyan is offline
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    kai mwen...340
    Posts
    2,258
    Credits
    1,010,252
    Quote Originally Posted by The JaMô View Post
    dais me partner... I does cuss him and ting... we cool.
    He ain't go mind me asking. lol
    hehe....carry on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •