Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uh Trini couple--

dev
    Credits

Uh Trini couple--

A newlywed Trini couple had only been married for two weeks. The husband, although very much in love, couldn't wait to go out on the town and party with his old buddies so he said to his new wife, 'Baby, ah coming back.'

'Where yuh going, honey bunny?' asked the wife.

'Ah going by de bar, dahlin. Ah going and drink a beer.'

'The wife said, 'Yuh want a beer, my love?'

She opened the door to the refrigerator and showed him 25 different kinds of beer brands from 12 different countries: Trinidad & Tobago, Germany, Jamaica, Holland, Guyana, Japan, America, etc.

The husband didn't know what to do, and the only thing that he could think of saying was,

'Yes, sweetness...but by de bar...yuh know...dey have frozen glasses...'

He didn't get to finish the sentence, because the wife interrupted him by saying, 'Yuh want a frozen glass, puppy face?'

She took a huge beer mug out of the freezer, so frozen that she was getting chills just holding it.

The husband, looking a bit pale, said, 'Yes, chunkulunks, but by de bar dey have dem cutters that does go down REAL good... Ah wouldn't be long, ah coming back now. Ah promise. OK?'

You want cutters, doo-doo?' She opened the oven and took out five dishes of different cutters: chicken wings, geera pork, fried wantons etc.

'But pumpkin... By de bar... Yuh know...the atmosphere nah.....it have cussin, dirty words and all that...'

'Yuh want cussin sugar plum? Drink yuh f**kin beer in yuh mudda c*nt frozen glass and eat yuh f***in cutters right dey. Yuh marrid now, and yuh ain't goin no f***in where without me! Not ah f**k at dat! Feel yuh f***in smart!

.......and, they lived happily ever after :-)

Credits
    yep.....dat is ah Trini woman dey (I eh say Trinbago cuz I eh sure bout dem Bago woman)
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    A newlywed Trini couple had only been married for two weeks. The husband, although very much in love, couldn't wait to go out on the town and party with his old buddies so he said to his new wife, 'Baby, ah coming back.'

She opened the door to the refrigerator and showed him 25 different kinds of beer brands from 12 different countries: Trinidad & Tobago, Germany, Jamaica, Holland, Guyana, Japan, America, etc.

The husband didn't know what to do, and the only thing that he could think of saying was,

He didn't get to finish the sentence, because the wife interrupted him by saying, 'Yuh want a frozen glass, puppy face?'

She took a huge beer mug out of the freezer, so frozen that she was getting chills just holding it.

The husband, looking a bit pale, said, 'Yes, chunkulunks, but by de bar dey have dem cutters that does go down REAL good... Ah wouldn't be long, ah coming back now. Ah promise. OK?'

You want cutters, doo-doo?' She opened the oven and took out five dishes of different cutters: chicken wings, geera pork, fried wantons etc.

'But pumpkin... By de bar... Yuh know...the atmosphere nah.....it have cussin, dirty words and all that...'

'Yuh want cussin sugar plum? Drink yuh f**kin beer in yuh mudda c*nt frozen glass and eat yuh f***in cutters right dey. Yuh marrid now, and yuh ain't goin no f***in where without me! Not ah f**k at dat! Feel yuh f***in smart!

lol bwahhhhhhh...and dats why i aint marrying a damn soul!!!
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

Credits
    she damn right!

Registered User small_island_descent's Avatar small_island_descent is offline
    Credits

She's hot.

Mad Scorpion
    Yeah dat sounds about right. He is ah cunt doh, cause from de time she open da door wid all dem beers he was suppose to say aiight I good!

Credits
    lol... he shoulda stop when she show he de frozen glass ... damn woman prepare fa he rass ...
    One step at a time

Credits

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits
    i like dat one....
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness4Life View Post
    i like dat one....
    yeah ah could definitely see ah Lucian and Yardy woman getting on so too
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    good one.

Credits
    I love it.... just love it!

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    yeah ah could definitely see ah Lucian and Yardy woman getting on so too
    i think after she showed him the stocked up fridge his mindset woulda change one time...i imagine the wording being very very different for the yardy woman...
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

Credits

.....VAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Credits
    a lie, it dont go down so tall. i been in the situation but i guess i just too stubborn to live happily ever after. gosh why de woman cyan mek de man just go out sometime?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast