Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Twins died in Brooklyn

  1. #1
    Registered User Soca_Diva76's Avatar Soca_Diva76 is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In the land of far,far away.....
    Posts
    3,847
    Credits
    1,018,205

    Twins died in Brooklyn


  2. #2
    strength, courage, wisdom soca junkie's Avatar soca junkie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    here
    Posts
    13,484
    Credits
    54,187
    its really sad. so now i see they figured out what happened. makes it even worse

  3. #3
    Registered User Soca_Diva76's Avatar Soca_Diva76 is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In the land of far,far away.....
    Posts
    3,847
    Credits
    1,018,205
    Quote Originally Posted by soca junkie
    its really sad. i hope the at least figure out what happened cause that's really strange.
    I read in the paper this morning that the mother possibly gave them a mixture of Eden soy milk and Goya corn meal...I was wondering if she was trying to make them cornmeal porridge, but than though they were too young for porridge.
    I hope they find out what happened to them. They are doing the autopsy on them today.
    When I heard it last night on the news, I almost cried...

  4. #4
    XTC Inc. carib_xtc's Avatar carib_xtc is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,728
    Credits
    1,576,330
    Quote Originally Posted by socadiva05
    I read in the paper this morning that the mother possibly gave them a mixture of Eden soy milk and Goya corn meal...I was wondering if she was trying to make them cornmeal porridge, but than though they were too young for porridge.
    I hope they find out what happened to them. They are doing the autopsy on them today.
    When I heard it last night on the news, I almost cried...
    It dnt have to be porridge. Someone I know use to put a little bit of cornmeal in her granddaughters bottle. maybe she put to much... cause when my friend did it the child was knock out for a good time.. they had to wake up the baby. the child was about 3 or 4 months old

  5. #5
    Registered User Soca_Diva76's Avatar Soca_Diva76 is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In the land of far,far away.....
    Posts
    3,847
    Credits
    1,018,205
    Quote Originally Posted by carib_xtc
    It dnt have to be porridge. Someone I know use to put a little bit of cornmeal in her granddaughters bottle. maybe she put to much... cause when my friend did it the child was knock out for a good time.. they had to wake up the baby. the child was about 3 or 4 months old
    don't you have cook the cornmeal?
    I heard of adding children's cereal to baby's bottles...
    I just pray they find out what happened to those poor babies....

  6. #6
    STEADY WUK Colors's Avatar Colors is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    DEEP IN THE SOUTH
    Posts
    3,581
    Credits
    75,602,066
    Being a mother of multiples.....this is really sad.....I hope they find out the real cause of this tragedy....my heart goes out to the family

  7. #7
    XTC Inc. carib_xtc's Avatar carib_xtc is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,728
    Credits
    1,576,330
    Quote Originally Posted by socadiva05
    don't you have cook the cornmeal?
    I heard of adding children's cereal to baby's bottles...
    I just pray they find out what happened to those poor babies....
    Maybe she added it like the cereal. But really u have to be careful with that cornmeal thing.... I just dont really trust it at such a young age.......it is sad

  8. #8
    Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Soca Zone
    Posts
    19,659
    Credits
    1,207,562
    i saw it last night on the news but they still ent find out what was the cause yet did they. I think that is too too sad
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •