Thread: Trust!

Credits

Trust!

what does it take to loose ur trust in ur friend or your boyfriend. my friend called me yesterday and told me that she and she man was suppose to go out with some friends. now she got stuck at work and everybody is at the place waiting for her when she got to her boyfriend she told him she can't make. Now she's mad that he didn't go home and wait instead he when out with the friends. now she saying she don't trust him. it that anything to fuss over for.

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits

Re: Trust!

Originally posted by BeatifulTrini
    what does it take to loose ur trust in ur friend or your boyfriend. my friend called me yesterday and told me that she and she man was suppose to go out with some friends. now she got stuck at work and everybody is at the place waiting for her when she got to her boyfriend she told him she can't make. Now she's mad that he didn't go home and wait instead he when out with the friends. now she saying she don't trust him. it that anything to fuss over for.
    She stressin over something so small, tell her get over it and make today a new day w. him!