Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is it true?

is it true?

ah friend just told me , about a news flash. that dragon is no longer a member of islandsunited , they also said that natural freaks is their man in new york now to deal with bussiness.
    is that true?:grabit

Mad Scorpion
    OK so i hearin about dis news flash and I want to know wha happen to cause dragon to get dethroned? DRAGON tell mih wha happen nah!!!

Credits

Lightbulb

Tonight on 103 Tony from Natural Freaks was dissin Dragon and how his fete in Soca Arena flopped. It seems that Natural Freaks have full control of Islands United. I don't know what happened with the dragon situation?

TriniTooSexy1
    sTUPES SO BODY BEAT MEH TO IT BUT I GO PUT UP AH SWEET POST TOMORROW OR MAYBE I SHOULD PUT IT UP NOW

Credits
    When did Natural Freaks ever have anything to do with Islands United? Allyuh people people too damn mauvais langue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Since I've heard about Islands United, I never heard anything about Natural Freaks being involved with this promotion only Dragon. Now if they had anything to do with IU, don't you think that they would be promoting the one or two events in NY and MIAMI????????? The Freaks were on a separate truck in MIAMI not on the Island United truck( which is supposed to be their promotion right????????) Pick sense from nonsense people .

BIG UP TO DRAGON--THE REAL PROMOTER BEHIND ISLANDS UNITED!

IT EASY TO TRY TO TAKE CREDIT FOR SOMEBODY ELSE HARD WUK!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhh puhhhhhhhhhhlezzzzzzzzzzzz, I BELIEVE NATURAL FREAKS.

last night my cousin was listening to 103.1 last night, and a fella from natural freaks came on talking about he incognito, and he said I know dragon dont listen to meh show, but tell him to listen now!!!!!!!!!!!. His exact words was " YUH SEE DAT FETE INCOGNITO YUH GOING ALL OVER THE PLACE PROMOTING YUH BETTA CHECK YUHSELF CAUSE DAT IS A NATURAL FREAKS PROMOTION NOT YOURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!, YUH MAKING T-SHIRT AND TING PROMOTING OUR FETE AND D DAME FETE BUSSSSSSSSSST, DE ONLY WAY YOU COULD GET WOMAN IS BY DRIVING DEM AROUND"

Dragon what is dat one jed( scarcasticaly) WAIT yuh is a caddy eh, yuh drivin oman around.
    I know allyuh here it to, but I dont care I am brave enough to talk about it.

BIG UP NATURAL FREAKS

Credits
    Girl yuh entitled to believe whatever you want. But for people who have sense they will look at the facts and make a logical decision.

Credits

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

I know there are "certain" people on here reading these post right now. Please say something cause in the long run "Island's United" is going to have to pay for this.

I out for the day. Hope this blows over soon!!! For IU's Sake.
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

SSS
    Credits
    Originally posted by classyivy1
    Girl yuh entitled to believe whatever you want. But for people who have sense they will look at the facts and make a logical decision.

Classivy1 I like that word LOGICAL

Credits
    ***POST JACK****

WHERE'S ON EARTH IS CARMEN SAN DIEGO?

Credits

STEUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Islands United appointed Natural Freaks as the new leadership for New York - I will assume that it was a business decision. It is a serious and I would think important responsibility for the Freaks. The Freaks have a healthy following but when it comes to serious business you have to be just that "SERIOUS". All this going on the air to diss people is child's play.

As for previous Natural Freaks involvement in Islands United - I don't have inside scoops. However, common sense leads me to think that it was minimal. Yes - in Miami they were on a different truck. The night of the so-called flop at Soca Arene - they were playin at Afrika House and didn't advertise Incognito on 103.1 at all during their segment.

My question is - WHY is there so much beef between Natural Freaks and other people? Seems like every time I turn around - I hear something about them and beef.

Credits
    It's amazing how people
    - speak with a SELECTIVE tongue
    - listen with a SELECTIVE ear
    - recall history with a SELECTIVE memory
    ========================================

Originally posted by classyivy1

Credits
    Adults in business should conduct themselves accordingly. If there is a problem between Natural Freaks and Dragon why couldn't it be dealt on a mature level? If there was no radio forum, how would they have aired there beef? There is a time and place for everything.

SSS
    Credits
    Originally posted by trinisunshine
    It's amazing how people
    - speak with a SELECTIVE tongue
    - listen with a SELECTIVE ear
    - recall history with a SELECTIVE memory
    ========================================

Trinishunshine, you my friend have just used another word I like SELECTIVE. That word makes such a difference.

Credits
    "the same way yuh rise to d top, can definitely be the same way yuh could fall"

that goes for everyone in this buisness, dont ever abuse the "power" you may have now.

ps: SSS i was tryin to get a word that u can add to the list.

Originally posted by sokah
    Adults in business should conduct themselves accordingly. If there is a problem between Natural Freaks and Dragon why couldn't it be dealt on a mature level? If there was no radio forum, how would they have aired there beef? There is a time and place for everything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast