Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Trinisweetie

  1. #1
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847

    Thumbs up Trinisweetie


  2. #2
    Member trinisweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    miami usa
    Posts
    416
    Credits
    375
    ah could hardly type fus mi whole body hurting mi from all di acrobatic moves on de bus. please email me any pictures from de ride.

  3. #3
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Originally posted by trinisweetie
    ah could hardly type fus mi whole body hurting mi from all di acrobatic moves on de bus. please email me any pictures from de ride.
    yes i will... he he he...

    ah was saying ah never meet anybody who like demself so.. haha hahaha

  4. #4
    Member trinisweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    miami usa
    Posts
    416
    Credits
    375

    Wink

    ah know!!!! who an you coming to iwer show? i need to know so i could invite some of my busride friends to the party .

  5. #5
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Originally posted by trinisweetie
    ah know!!!! who an you coming to iwer show? i need to know so i could invite some of my busride friends to the party .



    doh mind de talk.. invite yuh friendsssss... do you know i recuited some of them fuh meh launch.... i needed male models :angel1

  6. #6
    Member trinisweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    miami usa
    Posts
    416
    Credits
    375
    otay i will send out de invites later today. make sure and link me with the info on de launch. our next lime will be in miramar on de 21st of dis month. we havin ah curry-que which will also include tobago crab and dumplin and everthing else curry plus all de busride people will be there .

  7. #7
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Originally posted by trinisweetie
    otay i will send out de invites later today. make sure and link me with the info on de launch. our next lime will be in miramar on de 21st of dis month. we havin ah curry-que which will also include tobago crab and dumplin and everthing else curry plus all de busride people will be there .
    yes i received an invite

    so tobago crab and dumplin different dan uncle louie own?

  8. #8
    SSS
    Registered User SSS's Avatar SSS is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    bk baby
    Posts
    8,154
    Credits
    1,083,446
    for yall information I will be present for this launch..........now have a nice day.

  9. #9
    Member trinisweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    miami usa
    Posts
    416
    Credits
    375
    welcome sss i will finally get to meet you. tbaje i think u should invite rock i need to see if all his talk is true. an yes it would taste much better than uncle and antie lou own.

  10. #10
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Trinisweetie.... i will link up SSS with Mr. Niceness LOL....;

  11. #11
    Member trinisweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    miami usa
    Posts
    416
    Credits
    375
    she too small frame fuh what he packing, ah hear he lunch kit have ah four course meal with appetizer and dessert. next time he around tek ah look at de size of his hands

  12. #12
    SSS
    Registered User SSS's Avatar SSS is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    bk baby
    Posts
    8,154
    Credits
    1,083,446
    Originally posted by trinibaje
    Trinisweetie.... i will link up SSS with Mr. Niceness LOL....;
    I have a mr. extra niceness already.

  13. #13
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Originally posted by trinisweetie
    she too small frame fuh what he packing, ah hear he lunch kit have ah four course meal with appetizer and dessert. next time he around tek ah look at de size of his hands
    *faints*

  14. #14
    Registered User tallest's Avatar tallest is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale
    Posts
    1,207
    Credits
    1,011,973
    Originally posted by trinisweetie
    ah could hardly type fus mi whole body hurting mi from all di acrobatic moves on de bus. please email me any pictures from de ride.


    I ENT EMAILIN NUTTINN!!!I JUST POSTIN !!!BLACKAW!!!!

  15. #15
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Originally posted by tallest
    I ENT EMAILIN NUTTINN!!!I JUST POSTIN !!!BLACKAW!!!!

    I will deny its me...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •