Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Val3nie2debone

Thread: Trinis, who remember this video....

Trinis, who remember this video....

Socapro and Longing For like this.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

apparently none of these fckers do...lol

smh.

Yeap, I remember that anti-drug song and video from Rudder!

Long time no see and no hear! Nice one!!

Official Winin' criminal Soca_Loving_Trini's Avatar Soca_Loving_Trini is offline
    I do... gosh every weekend it used to be on repeat lol
    Doh cry fuh me! When I dead bury me in the Carnival, so I will never, never miss out the bachanal.... When I gone put me down in the Savannah so I could never, never miss a next Panorama! My daddy was on a wining trip, Mammy conceive on a wining ship and when I born I come out a soca chile......

Official Winin' criminal Soca_Loving_Trini's Avatar Soca_Loving_Trini is offline
    val u remember the other one that used to show long time?? the song went something like "the only safe sex marital sex, tell us anything else we get vex, vex, vex... " been looking for that vid all over but can't find it.
    Doh cry fuh me! When I dead bury me in the Carnival, so I will never, never miss out the bachanal.... When I gone put me down in the Savannah so I could never, never miss a next Panorama! My daddy was on a wining trip, Mammy conceive on a wining ship and when I born I come out a soca chile......

Quote Originally Posted by Soca_Loving_Trini View Post
    val u remember the other one that used to show long time?? the song went something like "the only safe sex marital sex, tell us anything else we get vex, vex, vex... " been looking for that vid all over but can't find it.
    lol...that same one came to mind as i saw that vid val posted....i used to real be singin along....didnt even kno what marital sex was at the time....
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Funny, I just heard somebody sing this in a calypso tent for carnival.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post
    lol...that same one came to mind as i saw that vid val posted....i used to real be singin along....didnt even kno what marital sex was at the time....
    So true!!! lol all i know they running across the bridge and the vid looking cool....

Quote Originally Posted by Soca_Loving_Trini View Post
    yep I remember that song too..i can't find it either....i did come across the Melanie Hudson video "I will Always be There for You" with her white socks and black clarkes
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."