Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Val3nie2debone

Thread: Trinis, who remember this video....

Credits

Trinis, who remember this video....

Socapro and Longing For like this.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits
    apparently none of these fckers do...lol

smh.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Yeap, I remember that anti-drug song and video from Rudder!

Long time no see and no hear! Nice one!!
    Catch me as Soca PhD Every Saturday 2-4pm GMT
    On www.GenesisRadio.co.uk (91.6FM);
    Every Tueday 6-8pm & Friday 8-10pm GMT
    On www.HavitLive.co.uk (99.1FM);
    www.facebook.com/socaphd
    email: projampro@yahoo.co.uk

Hailing from Trinidad & Tobago and very proud of it!!
    Land of Calypso, Steelband, Limbo, Parang, Rapso, Chutney-Soca, Soca, Jamoo, Panjazz and the Biggest, Best & Most Influential Caribbean Carnival in the World with no apology!
    Together We Aspire & Together We Achieve!!

Official Winin' criminal Soca_Loving_Trini's Avatar Soca_Loving_Trini is offline
    Credits
    I do... gosh every weekend it used to be on repeat lol
    Doh cry fuh me! When I dead bury me in the Carnival, so I will never, never miss out the bachanal.... When I gone put me down in the Savannah so I could never, never miss a next Panorama! My daddy was on a wining trip, Mammy conceive on a wining ship and when I born I come out a soca chile......

Official Winin' criminal Soca_Loving_Trini's Avatar Soca_Loving_Trini is offline
    Credits
    val u remember the other one that used to show long time?? the song went something like "the only safe sex marital sex, tell us anything else we get vex, vex, vex... " been looking for that vid all over but can't find it.
    Doh cry fuh me! When I dead bury me in the Carnival, so I will never, never miss out the bachanal.... When I gone put me down in the Savannah so I could never, never miss a next Panorama! My daddy was on a wining trip, Mammy conceive on a wining ship and when I born I come out a soca chile......

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca_Loving_Trini View Post
    val u remember the other one that used to show long time?? the song went something like "the only safe sex marital sex, tell us anything else we get vex, vex, vex... " been looking for that vid all over but can't find it.
    lol...that same one came to mind as i saw that vid val posted....i used to real be singin along....didnt even kno what marital sex was at the time....
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

sharkie
    Funny, I just heard somebody sing this in a calypso tent for carnival.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post
    lol...that same one came to mind as i saw that vid val posted....i used to real be singin along....didnt even kno what marital sex was at the time....
    So true!!! lol all i know they running across the bridge and the vid looking cool....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca_Loving_Trini View Post
    yep I remember that song too..i can't find it either....i did come across the Melanie Hudson video "I will Always be There for You" with her white socks and black clarkes
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."