Thread: Is the Trinis Stronghold on Carnival over ? Bunji take.... Jamaica Taking over...

Credits

Thumbs up Is the Trinis Stronghold on Carnival over ? Bunji take.... Jamaica Taking over...

Carnival In Jamaica: Big Increase In Visitors, Bunji Garlin predicts Cosmic Shift

Before The Hardcore Trinis lose Sleep over this....., let an expert like me, who's been all over for Carnivals, from UK back down to Bahia.....expound!

Rest assure, your status as the leader of the pack is safe !

The bad-minded fcukers in JA & Trini that don't want unity.....between two set of ppl that look like each other...the Hardcores keep bring up the bogus case about corp JA is not supporting them... " beat up the pum pum, Bust a shot, man a Galis, breed up nuff gals, & endless profanity lace lyrics.... etc

These fools just dont get it that you have decent JAs that don't want to hear that......

We can't have Dancehall artists going all over the Caribbean( The World) to perform, then you have an issue with at best 2 weeks of major Carnival events in Jamaica......smh, these are some real fools, trust me on that !

Two different set of ppl support such slack DH vs Soca..... I don't even see a valid debate !

(

Credits
    Will it continue to grow, yes.....will Yardies , artists do more soca tracks in the future...sure, can they drop min 50 tracks min a month, sure, but, i am more interested quality vs water-down soca/dancehall tracks !

What's your take on it ? ..... well from ppl that been there or know about carnivals in general vs, the every year, we home !

Credits
    Bacchanal Jamaica amuses me.