Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Trinis

  1. #1
    Registered User trini_slimz is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    580
    Credits
    925

    Trinis

    Allyuh dont hate when somebody ask yuh where yuh from, and yuh say Trinidad, and dey go on to say somthing lyke "oh i have a friend from Trinidad,Ali Ackbarsingh, do u know him?" so u say well no and dey start goin on and on bout "u must kno him..hes from Trinidad too, Trinidad is a small island right?" lyke if trini is de size of ah new york block and everybody must kno everybody..jeez wham to these ppl 4 real jed

    and de worse is de fass ones who does want to go on and tell yuh all Ali business..bout how he get deported and why and blah blah blah...

  2. #2
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    wha they say about Ali Ackbarsingh? Daiz meh family


    Lawd! yuh see how Trinidad small

  3. #3
    Wempy WadadliEmpress's Avatar WadadliEmpress is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ANTIGUA BABY!!
    Posts
    17,580
    Credits
    1,515,717
    next time tell them yes you know him. And say Im sorry to have to be the first to tell you, but our fren Aptar khan, died lastnight. put yu han on dey shoulder and den walk away.

  4. #4
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314
    yeah man, that shit pisses me off
    how the hell i'm supposed to know miss jackie son who live next to tauntie darsha fabric store

  5. #5
    Registered User trini_slimz is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    580
    Credits
    925
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    wha they say about Ali Ackbarsingh? Daiz meh family


    Lawd! yuh see how Trinidad small

    yuh en easy na

  6. #6
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Quote Originally Posted by bkhoney
    yeah man, that shit pisses me off
    how the hell i'm supposed to know miss jackie son who live next to tauntie darsha fabric store

    Wait!!! you ent kno miss jackie son? Everybody know miss jackie son. Nah! you ent from dat area if you ent kno miss jackie son

  7. #7
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    Wait!!! you ent kno miss jackie son? Everybody know miss jackie son. Nah! you ent from dat area if you ent kno miss jackie son


    i know miss tabitha son who sell the moldy buss up down by the rum shop in town but not miss jackie son...... what he do wit himself anyway?

  8. #8
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Quote Originally Posted by bkhoney


    i know miss tabitha son who sell the moldy buss up down by the rum shop in town but not miss jackie son...... what he do wit himself anyway?

    I hear he is ah bulla in St. James but I ent kno nah. When ah call home dis even ah go ask

  9. #9
    dEm
    I Am Who I Am dEm's Avatar dEm is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    860
    Credits
    1,049,084
    i tink i rather deal wit dat dan wen ppl ask if u're from d caribbean..dey automatically assume u're jamaican.an wen u say trinidad dey ask wat part of jamaica is dat?..dat does fret me bad..i lived in england 4 a 6mths an d amout a time ppl ask me dat i stop botherin to ans anybody...

  10. #10
    The JaMô
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by trini_slimz
    Allyuh dont hate when somebody ask yuh where yuh from, and yuh say Trinidad, and dey go on to say somthing lyke "oh i have a friend from Trinidad,Ali Ackbarsingh, do u know him?" so u say well no and dey start goin on and on bout "u must kno him..hes from Trinidad too, Trinidad is a small island right?" lyke if trini is de size of ah new york block and everybody must kno everybody..jeez wham to these ppl 4 real jed

    and de worse is de fass ones who does want to go on and tell yuh all Ali business..bout how he get deported and why and blah blah blah...
    If yuh think alyuh have it bad.. just imagine what us from the smaller islands have to go through nuh... dem tink we can walk from one side of the island to the other in 10 minutes.... so we must know EVERYbody...stupessss

  11. #11
    Registered User Lilsavage is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    178
    Credits
    936
    Quote Originally Posted by WadadliEmpress
    next time tell them yes you know him. And say Im sorry to have to be the first to tell you, but our fren Aptar khan, died lastnight. put yu han on dey shoulder and den walk away.

  12. #12
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Quote Originally Posted by mystikal
    i tink i rather deal wit dat dan wen ppl ask if u're from d caribbean..dey automatically assume u're jamaican.an wen u say trinidad dey ask wat part of jamaica is dat?..dat does fret me bad..i lived in england 4 a 6mths an d amout a time ppl ask me dat i stop botherin to ans anybody...

    nah dat good stil. I rememba telling dis fella ah from Trinidad and he go ask me what part ah Africa is dat

  13. #13
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82
    If yuh think alyuh have it bad.. just imagine what us from the smaller islands have to go through nuh... dem tink we can walk from one side of the island to the other in 10 minutes.... so we must know EVERYbody...stupessss
    you cant?












  14. #14
    The JaMô
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    you cant?



    I was waiting for this reply... lol
    But ah thought trinikiz woulda been de one to bring it...

  15. #15
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82
    I was waiting for this reply... lol
    But ah thought trinikiz woulda been de one to bring it...


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •