Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trinis

Credits

Trinis

Allyuh dont hate when somebody ask yuh where yuh from, and yuh say Trinidad, and dey go on to say somthing lyke "oh i have a friend from Trinidad,Ali Ackbarsingh, do u know him?" so u say well no and dey start goin on and on bout "u must kno him..hes from Trinidad too, Trinidad is a small island right?" lyke if trini is de size of ah new york block and everybody must kno everybody..jeez wham to these ppl 4 real jed

and de worse is de fass ones who does want to go on and tell yuh all Ali business..bout how he get deported and why and blah blah blah...

Kiz
    Credits
    wha they say about Ali Ackbarsingh? Daiz meh family

Lawd! yuh see how Trinidad small

Credits
    next time tell them yes you know him. And say Im sorry to have to be the first to tell you, but our fren Aptar khan, died lastnight. put yu han on dey shoulder and den walk away.

Credits
    yeah man, that shit pisses me off
    how the hell i'm supposed to know miss jackie son who live next to tauntie darsha fabric store

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    wha they say about Ali Ackbarsingh? Daiz meh family

Lawd! yuh see how Trinidad small

yuh en easy na

Kiz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bkhoney
    yeah man, that shit pisses me off
    how the hell i'm supposed to know miss jackie son who live next to tauntie darsha fabric store

Wait!!! you ent kno miss jackie son? Everybody know miss jackie son. Nah! you ent from dat area if you ent kno miss jackie son

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    Wait!!! you ent kno miss jackie son? Everybody know miss jackie son. Nah! you ent from dat area if you ent kno miss jackie son

i know miss tabitha son who sell the moldy buss up down by the rum shop in town but not miss jackie son...... what he do wit himself anyway?

Kiz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bkhoney

i know miss tabitha son who sell the moldy buss up down by the rum shop in town but not miss jackie son...... what he do wit himself anyway?

I hear he is ah bulla in St. James but I ent kno nah. When ah call home dis even ah go ask

dEm
    Credits
    i tink i rather deal wit dat dan wen ppl ask if u're from d caribbean..dey automatically assume u're jamaican.an wen u say trinidad dey ask wat part of jamaica is dat?..dat does fret me bad..i lived in england 4 a 6mths an d amout a time ppl ask me dat i stop botherin to ans anybody...

The JaMô
    Quote Originally Posted by trini_slimz
    Allyuh dont hate when somebody ask yuh where yuh from, and yuh say Trinidad, and dey go on to say somthing lyke "oh i have a friend from Trinidad,Ali Ackbarsingh, do u know him?" so u say well no and dey start goin on and on bout "u must kno him..hes from Trinidad too, Trinidad is a small island right?" lyke if trini is de size of ah new york block and everybody must kno everybody..jeez wham to these ppl 4 real jed

and de worse is de fass ones who does want to go on and tell yuh all Ali business..bout how he get deported and why and blah blah blah...
    If yuh think alyuh have it bad.. just imagine what us from the smaller islands have to go through nuh... dem tink we can walk from one side of the island to the other in 10 minutes.... so we must know EVERYbody...stupessss

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by WadadliEmpress
    next time tell them yes you know him. And say Im sorry to have to be the first to tell you, but our fren Aptar khan, died lastnight. put yu han on dey shoulder and den walk away.

Kiz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by mystikal
    i tink i rather deal wit dat dan wen ppl ask if u're from d caribbean..dey automatically assume u're jamaican.an wen u say trinidad dey ask wat part of jamaica is dat?..dat does fret me bad..i lived in england 4 a 6mths an d amout a time ppl ask me dat i stop botherin to ans anybody...

nah dat good stil. I rememba telling dis fella ah from Trinidad and he go ask me what part ah Africa is dat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82
    If yuh think alyuh have it bad.. just imagine what us from the smaller islands have to go through nuh... dem tink we can walk from one side of the island to the other in 10 minutes.... so we must know EVERYbody...stupessss
    you cant?

The JaMô
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    you cant?

I was waiting for this reply... lol
    But ah thought trinikiz woulda been de one to bring it...

Kiz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82
    I was waiting for this reply... lol
    But ah thought trinikiz woulda been de one to bring it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast