Thread: Trinidad Vs Barbados

dev
    Credits

Trinidad Vs Barbados

NOW IT'S HORSE RACING. WHO WILL WIN?

Trinidad Horse Trainer remarks raise interest

The remarks by a leading Trinidad Horse Trainer may be generating much interest among Barbadian race fans, in the traditional Trinidad- Barbados sports rivalry.

That Trainer is Cyril Arneaud, whose Salute the Colours, one of the Trinidad entrants in tomorrow’s Gold Cup, will be ridden by that country’s Champion Jockey, the popular young 18 year old, Nela Mohammed.

But Arneaud is not just any other Trainer. He is the man that trained the first Barbados Gold Cup Winner, the Trinidad entrant of 1982, Bold Lewis.

Arneaud thinks little of the Barbados contingent, and expects to take the Gold Cup to Trinidad with a horse of similar quality.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    NOW IT'S HORSE RACING. WHO WILL WIN?

Trinidad Horse Trainer remarks raise interest

The remarks by a leading Trinidad Horse Trainer may be generating much interest among Barbadian race fans, in the traditional Trinidad- Barbados sports rivalry.

That Trainer is Cyril Arneaud, whose Salute the Colours, one of the Trinidad entrants in tomorrow’s Gold Cup, will be ridden by that country’s Champion Jockey, the popular young 18 year old, Nela Mohammed.

But Arneaud is not just any other Trainer. He is the man that trained the first Barbados Gold Cup Winner, the Trinidad entrant of 1982, Bold Lewis.

Arneaud thinks little of the Barbados contingent, and expects to take the Gold Cup to Trinidad with a horse of similar quality.

dev u remember dees names... "concorde hero".. "Bentom"...."Stangrave Park"..."Tinkers Image"...lord i remember de first gold cup when de Horse from Martinique win and de betting booth collapse as soon as de gates open..u remember dah dev?

dev
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by baxters View Post
    dev u remember dees names... "concorde hero".. "Bentom"...."Stangrave Park"..."Tinkers Image"...lord i remember de first gold cup when de Horse from Martinique win and de betting booth collapse as soon as de gates open..u remember dah dev?

NO I WAS TRANSPORTED TO LONDON BY THEN..SANDFORD PRINCE WAS THE MOST POPULAR TO RUN AT DE GAR-SUN.

YUH COME BACK FROM YUH TRIP AND YUH ACTING HOITY TOITY..PLAY YOU IN C4 CHOSSLELING AND EN TAWKING TO POOOR PEOPLE..

'I'M HAVING A SERRUS E-COOK FOR TONIGHT,AGAINST SPRAGA,SO I HERE GETTING ME LIL COOKING TIPS TOGEDDER.

IF HE WINNING I GINE THROW IN COU COU AND FLYING FISH COOKED IN A MELLOW OINION /TOMATO SAUCE WID BAJAN PEPPER SAUCE PRINKLED PON TOP.

THE GUYANESE GIRLS VOTING FUH ME CAW I BETTER LOOKING

WUHLOSSS.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    NO I WAS TRANSPORTED TO LONDON BY THEN..SANDFORD PRINCE WAS THE MOST POPULAR TO RUN AT DE GAR-SUN.

YUH COME BACK FROM YUH TRIP AND YUH ACTING HOITY TOITY..PLAY YOU IN C4 CHOSSLELING AND EN TAWKING TO POOOR PEOPLE..

'I'M HAVING A SERRUS E-COOK FOR TONIGHT,AGAINST SPRAGA,SO I HERE GETTING ME LIL COOKING TIPS TOGEDDER.

IF HE WINNING I GINE THROW IN COU COU AND FLYING FISH COOKED IN A MELLOW OINION /TOMATO SAUCE WID BAJAN PEPPER SAUCE PRINKLED PON TOP.

THE GUYANESE GIRLS VOTING FUH ME CAW I BETTER LOOKING

WUHLOSSS.

SHHHHHHH doan say dat G word.. remember de ides of march

dev
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by baxters View Post
    SHHHHHHH doan say dat G word.. remember de ides of march
    OOOPPS<

ET TU BRUTE!