Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trinidad Sunday Punch

Pebbles362436
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    Funny you should put this up, my bf just came and dropped the punch on me dey. His mom brought it from Trini last night. I don't see a name on it, it just says, where u can get more info.
    Thank you I love imix and myspace because someone on here always can get the 411. Yeah I did not put any names in the bulletin. It's just funny how fast stuff moves sometimes.

Pebbles362436
    Someone should be able to find one in Brooklyn, some of them west indian restaurants does sell them and the express, if i see it i'll let u know.

Thank you Val and just let me know. I can't even get a doubles in CT if I wanted.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436 View Post
    Thank you Val and just let me know. I can't even get a doubles in CT if I wanted.
    lol poor thing Brooklyn has everything I'll let you know if i get a copy of it, or else I'll try and convince my bf to part with his, aint got nothing worth watchin in dey anyways
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Pebbles362436
    lol poor thing Brooklyn has everything I'll let you know if i get a copy of it, or else I'll try and convince my bf to part with his, aint got nothing worth watchin in dey anyways
    I know it's too funny when I come into Brooklyn the folks standing in line behind me in the roti shop does be watching me cuteye.lol My orders long because I buying 2 of everything in the roti shop. Ah shame when I walking out because they like you going to eat and drink all dat. It's like when we reach Trinidad and yuh happy to see Royal castle. That's my facial expresion when I see a Roti shop in Brooklyn.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilz™ View Post
    Punch used to have good jocking material...so I hear...
    LOL ..... I remember i use to love to look at the pictures in that paper when i was a kid

I never checked one in a looong while though.
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436 View Post
    I know it's too funny when I come into Brooklyn the folks standing in line behind me in the roti shop does be watching me cuteye.lol My orders long because I buying 2 of everything in the roti shop. Ah shame when I walking out because they like you going to eat and drink all dat. It's like when we reach Trinidad and yuh happy to see Royal castle. That's my facial expresion when I see a Roti shop in Brooklyn.
    i can picture it, cuz i does make my name in trinidad when i go down
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilz™ View Post
    Punch still have good jocking material...so I hear...
    yeah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12