View Poll Results: Who is your current choice?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kamla Persad Bissessar - People's Partnership/UNC

0 0%
  • Dr. Keith Rowley - People's National Movement

1 50.00%
  • Austin Jack Warner - Independent Liberal Party

0 0%
  • David Abdullah - Movement for Social justice

1 50.00%

Thread: Trinidad official 2015 election poll: Who should be the next Prime Minister?

Credits

Trinidad official 2015 election poll: Who should be the next Prime Minister?

your choice?
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    Dr. Keith Rowley of People's National Movement all the way but the PNM needs to form a coalition with the ILP and MSJ if they are serious about getting rid of the current racist PP/UNC government who have a well hatched plan to steal the next general elections using mainly regularized Indo-Guyanese voters in the marginal seats despite their general incompetence, corruption and the unpopularity of the PM that was proven beyond doubt by the deafening boos she receieved at the recent Woman Soca Warriors football match.
    Catch me as Soca PhD Every Saturday 2-4pm GMT
    On www.GenesisRadio.co.uk (91.6FM);
    Every Tueday 6-8pm & Friday 8-10pm GMT
    On www.HavitLive.co.uk (99.1FM);
    www.facebook.com/socaphd
    email: projampro@yahoo.co.uk

Hailing from Trinidad & Tobago and very proud of it!!
    Land of Calypso, Steelband, Limbo, Parang, Rapso, Chutney-Soca, Soca, Jamoo, Panjazz and the Biggest, Best & Most Influential Caribbean Carnival in the World with no apology!
    Together We Aspire & Together We Achieve!!

Credits
    Recent polls have shown ILP and MSJ makes up less than 4% of the electorate and I am sure their support will decrease as election get closer. Any party forming a coalition with them will not advance their strategy. This will be a UNC vs PNM. Kamla vs Rowley election and voters will have this in mind as they go to the polls.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniReporter View Post
    Recent polls have shown ILP and MSJ makes up less than 4% of the electorate and I am sure their support will decrease as election get closer. Any party forming a coalition with them will not advance their strategy. This will be a UNC vs PNM. Kamla vs Rowley election and voters will have this in mind as they go to the polls.
    Polls are not Gospel my friend and most are put out to advance particular political motives depending on which newspaper prints them. And if you aren't aware, the current PP government has already bought out most of the media houses in T&T using T&T taxpayer’s money in an effort to get those media houses on their side to help them win the next general elections.

Both ILP and MSJ have been steadily picking up disillusioned UNC and PNM voters over the past year or so, so working with them will be a deciding factor for either of the two major political parties winning the next general elections.

I hope the PNM wises-up and realizes they need to form a coalition with the ILP and MSJ before it is too late as the PP/UNC stands to benefit more from all parties fighting on their own than the PNM does especially with all the Indo-Guyanese voters that the PP has been regularizing and given housing to in the marginal seats that they don't want the media to talk too much about.

PS:
    If your argument was valid then the UNC would not be intending to fight the next general elections as a member of the PP which they have already announced they fully intend to do.
    Why is the UNC not saying to hell with the PP if they believe it is a straight fight between the UNC and PNM for the next general elections and that other political parties are total non-factors in the fight? Ask yuhself dat!
    www.facebook.com/socaphd

Land of Calypso, Steelband, Limbo, Parang, Rapso, Chutney-Soca, Soca, Jamoo, Panjazz and the Biggest, Best & Most Influential Caribbean Carnival in the World with no apology!

Credits
    The PP as it stand toady is the UNC party. All other parties in the PP will not bring any significance in terms of votes next election as they have lost massive support since the last General elections. The previous local elections has proven this point. Recent polls have proven proven this point.

The ILP and MSJ leaders have their own political values and political agenda and any coalition with them and the PNM will cause a contradiction with PNM values and PNM own agenda. Coalition politics can bring their own obstacles as we have seen in the last four years with the present government.

Credits
    The PP as it stand toady is the UNC party. All other parties in the PP will not bring any significance in terms of votes next election as they have lost massive support since the last General elections. The previous local elections has proven this point. Recent polls have proven proven this point.

The ILP and MSJ leaders have their own political values any coalition with them will cause a contradiction with PNM values. Coalition politics can bring their own obstacles as we have seen in the last four years with the present government.
    Unfortunately neither of the two major political parties in T&T is popular enough in the country to win general elections on their own so coalition politics with all its difficulties is now part and parcel of T&T politics for any party that is serious about winning the general elections without the need for cheating, elections run-off and voter padding. This is why the UNC/PP plans to use the last three methods I mentioned (cheating, elections run-off and voter padding) to help them steal the next general elections and they will make no apologies about it.
    www.facebook.com/socaphd

Credits
    You obviously lost faith in the intelligence of the people in TnT to vote based on which party will bring good governance and reject any form of cheating by either party.

People in Trinidad and Tobago have become more politically intelligent over the years

Credits
    You obviously lost faith in the intelligence of the people in TnT to vote based on which party will bring good governance and reject any form of cheating by either party.

People in Trinidad and Tobago have become more politically intelligent over the years
    T&T voters have proven that they have become very susceptible to media brainwash in recent years which is why they removed a decently performing PNM government in 2010 and replaced it with a clearly clueless and racist government with no plans for the future outside of filling their pockets and emptying the nation's treasury with contracts to all of their unqualified friends and family (many with false papers).

This is why the demonizing of Dr Rowley is the PPG's main campaign policy for 2015 general elections just like demonizing of Mr. Manning was the PPG’s main election campaign policy for 2010.
    If the campaign policy of demonizing the leader of your main political opposition worked for you as a distraction on the general population not realizing that you had few qualifications for doing the job the last time round then why not try the same strategy again based on the T&T public being as gullible as they have previously proven to be in 2010? Can we really blame this corrupt, racist, non-performing PP government for going down a similar road once again if it worked a treat from them in the past?
    www.facebook.com/socaphd

Credits
    Patrick Manning........ But since that cant be a possibility, The PNM leader will have to do. Im not impress with Rowley as a leader but he is gonna continue the pnm policies where they left off, Onward to Vision 2030.

Socapro if the pnm make the mistake and form a coalition with the ilp it will only change the talking point from the pp corruption to the pnm supporting jack warner and his activities. All the pnm has to do is put up good candidates in the marginal constituencies to try to gain the support of the disillusioned COP supporters. They and the undecideds are gonna influence this election.

This election is the PNM's to lose.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by all4life View Post
    Patrick Manning........ But since that cant be a possibility, The PNM leader will have to do. Im not impress with Rowley as a leader but he is gonna continue the pnm policies where they left off, Onward to Vision 2030.

Socapro if the pnm make the mistake and form a coalition with the ilp it will only change the talking point from the pp corruption to the pnm supporting jack warner and his activities. All the pnm has to do is put up good candidates in the marginal constituencies to try to gain the support of the disillusioned COP supporters. They and the undecideds are gonna influence this election.

This election is the PNM's to lose.
    Nope, this elections is the PP's to lose with all the clever padding of UNC/PP voters going on in the marginal seats with regularized mainly Indo-Guyanese being given housing so they can vote for the PP/UNC government who made things easy for them to do so well in the short time they have been in Trinidad.

So despite the disenchantment of the majority of the native T&T population with the current government, PNM supporters will get the shock of their lives once again if they believe that the next elections will be an easy war for the PNM to win. This upcoming general elections will be the battle of all battles and it will be a battle for the soul and future of T&T as a harmonious God fearing country where every creed and race can find an equal place.

I hope that Afro-Trinis who are considering not voting PNM wake up and smell the coffee or they will in the vast majority end up as disenfranchised negroes in the country they once owned and built if the current government gets back in to finish off the racist job they have been systematically doing.

PS:
    Was Jack Warner not part of the PPG when they won the last GE in 2010? And he had a major positive impact in helping them to win so I see no logical reason why the ILP, MSJ and PNM forming a coalition to defeat the corrupt PPG should be seen as something corrupt and negative. The fact that it is something that the PPG fears means it is the perfect thing to do right now as neither the UNC or PNM are popular enough on their own to win the next general elections.
    www.facebook.com/socaphd

Credits
    I am curious to know why socapro keep demonizing indo guyanese? Where is your proof that they are so call voter padding? I see you say this on this website and in other places. Wait, don't you live in. England ? Where is your receipts?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAGGERIFIC View Post
    I am curious to know why socapro keep demonizing indo guyanese? Where is your proof that they are so call voter padding? I see you say this on this website and in other places. Wait, don't you live in. England ? Where is your receipts?
    I am not demonizing Indo-Guyanese, I am depicting the racist PPG for exactly what they are.

I know enough about what is currently going on in T&T to know what the current PPG is doing and I am fully aware of what their immigration policies are despite them trying to sell it to gullible Negroes like yourself that they are not a racist government.

Right now the talk on the ground is that many Indo-Guyanese are being regularized and given housing in the marginal constituencies in front of born and breed Afro-Trinis (assumed to be natural PNM voters) who have been on the housing waiting list for decades and still waiting.
    In addition many UNC voters in UNC strong holds are being offered and given upgraded HDC housing in the marginal seats in front of more needy T&T citizens in regards to getting their own house and no longer having to pay rent.

Right now the PPG is busy implementing a clever calculated strategy to win the marginal seats they need to win to get back into power despite their general unpopularity. And failing that they have the run-off elections to buy them more time and votes to help get them over the line for another 5 years of racism and corruption.

If the PNM don't wake up to this reality soon it will be the end of T&T as the racially harmonious country we once knew and T&T will quickly become a majority Indian country with blatant racism being practiced against the African population just like Guyana has been for the past couple decades.

PS:
    I have nothing against Guyanese of any race but I will always put the welfare of Trinis in T&T first before the welfare of outsiders who are being given preference to the disadvantage of hard working born and breed Trinis.
    www.facebook.com/socaphd

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Socapro View Post
    I am not demonizing Indo-Guyanese, I am depicting the racist PPG for exactly what they are.

I know enough about what is currently going on in T&T to know what the current PPG is doing and I am fully aware of what their immigration policies are despite them trying to sell it to gullible Negroes like yourself that they are not a racist government.

Right now the talk on the ground is that many Indo-Guyanese are being regularized and given housing in the marginal constituencies in front of born and breed Afro-Trinis (assumed to be natural PNM voters) who have been on the housing waiting list for decades and still waiting.
    In addition many UNC voters in UNC strong holds are being offered and given upgraded HCD housing in the marginal seats in front of more needy T&T citizens in regards to getting their own house and no longer having to pay rent.

Right now the PPG is busy implementing a clever calculated strategy to win the marginal seats they need to win to get back into power despite their general unpopularity. And failing that they have the run-off elections to buy them more time and votes to help get them over the line for another 5 years of racism and corruption.

If the PNM don't wake up to this reality soon it will be the end of T&T as the racially harmonious country we once knew and T&T will quickly become a majority Indian country with blatant racism being practiced against the African population just like Guyana has been for the past couple decades.

PS:
    I have nothing against Guyanese of any race but I will always put the welfare of Trinis in T&T first before the welfare of outsiders who are being given preference to the disadvantage of hard working born and breed Trinis.
    Girl bye!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAGGERIFIC View Post
    Girl bye!
    You should have posted this instead to depict how your lame argument just got ripped to pieces.
    www.facebook.com/socaphd