Thread: TriniBoom's Party WOW!!!

Credits

Thumbs up TriniBoom's Party WOW!!!

TriniBoom…Your party was a blast. Wow!!! The music….It was sweet. The D.J’s really showed off. I had no idea all the best would be there. TriniBoom, YoungChow, Back to Basics just to name a few. I know for sure your party was up there with Survivor’s New Years party. I also enjoyed the location (Frankie’s) it was the perfect size. I was able to move through the crowd without a struggle.
    Most of all, my friends and I had a wonderful time and look forward to attending any party you throw in the future.
    Just drop Cornell and me a line.

Last edited by StarChild; 01-15-2003 at 09:21 PM.

MrBlackRock
    was there pork in abundance? or was it a mass of mad cow disease?

Dragon
    Mr. Rock. I was there it was ah proper pork convention. Boy I was in hog heaven

MrBlackRock
    damn dem did squealing eh,, i shoulda bring de mud and my broilerwine

Dragon
    This weekend at meet and greet gine be ah pork fest . you have not seen the rest of the imix ladies . hope yuh have ah sweet tooth .. plenty eye candy

MrBlackRock
    nuff nuff pork eh? i gine be late and i gine be in disguise so i doan give de identity away that i is a pork inspecter..and i wearing tints so nobody man cyan see me looking at a grain a dey gyal hair.. real or not real.

Credits
    Originally posted by DRAGON
    This weekend at meet and greet gine be ah pork fest . you have not seen the rest of the imix ladies . hope yuh have ah sweet tooth .. plenty eye candy
    MrBlackRock.......Fadda Dragon aint lyin!! Sweet woman fuh weeks. Wait and find out.

Credits
    apparently you wasn't there or else you would know that GB did not play at trini boom party at frankies, the DJ's was young chow, who did a great job, Back to Basics who destroyed the place, which reminds me why they call him back to basics, OH MY GOD, I don't know what else to say about that DJ, and Stylz who showed them he don't just make flyers, and have a barber shop, he's a damn good DJ too, and a few others, but not the one you mentioned PEACE!:

Credits
    Also big up Mastermix and DJ Spice. Party had real nice vibes. Big up BOOM

Credits
    "guesswho"

I wish you peace, love & harmony cause obviously you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this week!

The point is it was a dam good party! Much respect to ALL the DJ's who played. It was off the hook.

Credits

Wink

It was off da hook!!!! I had a ball. Triniboom and DJ Spice nuff' respect. Love de music especially all de 2003 tunes ya lick pon us...Nice meeting a few of you too

Credits
    I want to thank u all for coming out. Trinipetty thanks girl.nice meeting u. more events to come soon. I even thinking of a boat ride this year or next year. hummmm!! what a thing. People Dragon & Dwight had a time...(Express) dwight gave the gal them.one luv. (thanks again.)

tambrin

Thumbs up

Ah cyah lie it was rell nice.