Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Trinibaje/SSS or any bajan

  1. #1
    .....
    Guest

    Trinibaje/SSS or any bajan

    i need to ask some real important question!!!!

  2. #2
    Eyes of the Emperial Lion MoNi's Avatar MoNi is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    BeHiNd Jah BaCk
    Posts
    5,863
    Credits
    1,009,479
    What is the question my child???

  3. #3
    .....
    Guest
    okay, here is my problem:
    i found a good deal on a ticket for barbados
    so i want to use to during carnival season but
    i don't know when is cropover.....
    so anyone knows!!!

  4. #4
    1/2 Bajan 1/2 Trini nikki2nice's Avatar nikki2nice is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    some wey dey
    Posts
    138
    Credits
    1,026,125
    Kadooment day is Aug 3rd this year.

    Hope that helps.

    Nikki

  5. #5
    Registered User NYC2BGI's Avatar NYC2BGI is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    3,736
    Credits
    1,530,694
    Originally posted by puntakinte
    okay, here is my problem:
    i found a good deal on a ticket for barbados
    so i want to use to during carnival season but
    i don't know when is cropover.....
    so anyone knows!!!
    Poca, check out this site:
    http://www.kadooment.com/crop_over_festival.asp

  6. #6
    .....
    Guest
    Originally posted by nikki2nice
    Kadooment day is Aug 3rd this year.

    Hope that helps.

    Nikki

    kadooment is bajan work for carnival or "mardi gras?"
    anyway i reserved a ticket for the last week of july and the first week of august. i think i'll be good!

  7. #7
    Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic Rummy's Avatar Rummy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    20,352
    Credits
    1,027,691
    well I am going from jul 28-aug 8th. kadooment day is First Monday in Aug, so adjust around that time. check www.kadooment.com & www.barbados.org for more info. I forget the other website, but those 2 should help.

  8. #8
    .....
    Guest
    yeah i am looking at my calender now and think i'll go from the-24-25 of july to the 7-8 of august!!!!

    so anyone can help with accomodation...
    because i only have the flight... my travel agnet said it would be too expensive to get the hotel too...
    she said it would be much cheaper if i get a hotel while i am down there!!!!

    so any help with that!

  9. #9
    Registered User NYC2BGI's Avatar NYC2BGI is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    3,736
    Credits
    1,530,694
    Originally posted by puntakinte
    kadooment is bajan work for carnival or "mardi gras?"
    anyway i reserved a ticket for the last week of july and the first week of august. i think i'll be good!
    Kadooment Day is the day of the actual carnival parade (Aug. 2).

  10. #10
    Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic Rummy's Avatar Rummy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    20,352
    Credits
    1,027,691
    Originally posted by puntakinte
    yeah i am looking at my calender now and think i'll go from the-24-25 of july to the 7-8 of august!!!!

    so anyone can help with accomodation...
    because i only have the flight... my travel agnet said it would be too expensive to get the hotel too...
    she said it would be much cheaper if i get a hotel while i am down there!!!!

    so any help with that!
    get an apt or guesthouse. www.barbados.org has a list of them. try and stay south(more convenient).

  11. #11
    FRAUD baxters's Avatar baxters is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Enterprise
    Posts
    7,359
    Credits
    1,506,283

    Re: Trinibaje/SSS or any bajan

    Originally posted by puntakinte
    i need to ask some real important question!!!!

    trinibaje is not bajan and sss doan even know who de prime minister is

  12. #12
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627

    Re: Re: Trinibaje/SSS or any bajan

    Originally posted by baxters_road
    trinibaje is not bajan

  13. #13
    FRAUD baxters's Avatar baxters is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Enterprise
    Posts
    7,359
    Credits
    1,506,283

    Re: Re: Re: Trinibaje/SSS or any bajan

    Originally posted by Lady Slaughter

    she doan even know what a dooflickie is

  14. #14
    TRiNi TiL aH Die... LaDY TRooKLyN's Avatar LaDY TRooKLyN is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,432
    Credits
    1,007,841

    Re: Re: Trinibaje/SSS or any bajan

    Originally posted by baxters_road
    trinibaje is not bajan

    wah thought de trute would never be told...
    Last edited by LaDY TRooKLyN; 03-03-2004 at 01:08 PM.

  15. #15
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263

    Re: Re: Re: Trinibaje/SSS or any bajan

    Originally posted by LaDY TRooKLyN
    wah thought de trute would never be told...

    leave my mother alone. rem. she hails from the bush of palmiste trinidad. dem know bout obeah.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •