Thread: Trinibaje... can u..

Credits

Trinibaje... can u..

help me and tell me where I can find an article on civil and/or criminal law. I have been looking since Sunday and the ones i find ent really dealing with the law itself.
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

Credits

Re: Trinibaje... can u..

Originally posted by bunjigarlindarlin
    help me and tell me where I can find an article on civil and/or criminal law. I have been looking since Sunday and the ones i find ent really dealing with the law itself.
    wow that is a real broad topic, what do you need it for

Credits
    same thing I said and de woman say I rude. It's for a Business law class. I dunno if she wants me to bring in something that deals with csomeone being charged with criminal law or if she wants me to bring in one that talks about criminal law. I ask her and she tell me FIGURE IT OUT... lol.

so.... i think any article that has criminal and law in it i carrying for she.. nah.. seriously... i dunno.. i found one that talks about seraching peoples' home without a search warrant...
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

Credits
    same thing I said and de woman say I rude. It's for a Business law class. I dunno if she wants me to bring in something that deals with csomeone being charged with criminal law or if she wants me to bring in one that talks about criminal law. I ask her and she tell me FIGURE IT OUT... lol.

so.... i think any article that has criminal and law in it i carrying for she.. nah.. seriously... i dunno.. i found one that talks about seraching peoples' home without a search warrant...
    ok let me go on the fla bar website and see what i can dig up

Credits
    Hey if i don't find anything on line right now, you are welcome to have access to my Fla Bar law journal collection.. lots of boring law articles to choose from

Credits
    thanks.. actually the article i just found will work for tomorrow. But i will need that link up for later cause i have to do a case full out so I may need all the refrences I can find.... the joys of education!!!

Credits
    thanks.. actually the article i just found will work for tomorrow. But i will need that link up for later cause i have to do a case full out so I may need all the refrences I can find.... the joys of education!!!
    ok.. serious though i have a lot of legal resources that can help, and i can point to in the direction.... just link when yuh ready