Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: travelspan

  1. #1
    meximadness spicydimples's Avatar spicydimples is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    4,388
    Credits
    1,061,545

    travelspan

    direct flights to tobago???
    might be takin a vacation after all

  2. #2
    amprincess
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spicydimples
    direct flights to tobago???
    might be takin a vacation after all

  3. #3
    OnE eYe MoNsTeR InC. Cook's Avatar Cook is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    in my own world
    Posts
    2,349
    Credits
    1,013,505
    Quote Originally Posted by spicydimples
    direct flights to tobago???
    might be takin a vacation after all

    steups how everybody invading tobago so. Yuh have a suitcase that fits me I wanna go.

  4. #4
    amprincess
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thcook
    steups how everybody invading tobago so. Yuh have a suitcase that fits me I wanna go.
    LOL u ain't know she by now? she ain't going nowhere

  5. #5
    OnE eYe MoNsTeR InC. Cook's Avatar Cook is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    in my own world
    Posts
    2,349
    Credits
    1,013,505
    Quote Originally Posted by amprincess
    LOL u ain't know she by now? she ain't going nowhere

    I know is just kicks

  6. #6
    meximadness spicydimples's Avatar spicydimples is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    4,388
    Credits
    1,061,545
    Quote Originally Posted by amprincess
    LOL u ain't know she by now? she ain't going nowhere


    btw...cook..regarding de matter from yesterday...doubt it but i'll call to find out

  7. #7
    amprincess
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spicydimples

    ok I booking mine when u book yours

  8. #8
    meximadness spicydimples's Avatar spicydimples is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    4,388
    Credits
    1,061,545
    Quote Originally Posted by amprincess
    ok I booking mine when u book yours
    now y would i wanna go w/ u...remember wut i'm lookin for...

  9. #9
    OnE eYe MoNsTeR InC. Cook's Avatar Cook is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    in my own world
    Posts
    2,349
    Credits
    1,013,505
    Quote Originally Posted by spicydimples


    btw...cook..regarding de matter from yesterday...doubt it but i'll call to find out


  10. #10
    amprincess
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spicydimples
    now y would i wanna go w/ u...remember wut i'm lookin for...
    I tired travel alone all I ask is u sit next to me on the plane then we go our separate ways

  11. #11
    meximadness spicydimples's Avatar spicydimples is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    4,388
    Credits
    1,061,545
    Quote Originally Posted by amprincess
    I tired travel alone all I ask is u sit next to me on the plane then we go our separate ways

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •