Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Top Ten P.O.A. Tunes of 2003

  1. #1
    Bes' Wife Status OilInDeCoil's Avatar OilInDeCoil is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    I'm wid the band
    Posts
    3,032
    Credits
    1,058,153

    Thumbs down Top Ten P.O.A. Tunes of 2003

    what tunes would allyuh pick as the top 10 P.O.A. (pack of a@#)/worst tunes of 2003?

  2. #2
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest

    Re: Top Ten P.O.A. Tunes of 2003

    Originally posted by OilInDeCoil
    what tunes would allyuh pick as the top 10 P.O.A. (pack of a@#)/worst tunes of 2003?
    Now look at what u want to start

  3. #3
    Bes' Wife Status OilInDeCoil's Avatar OilInDeCoil is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    I'm wid the band
    Posts
    3,032
    Credits
    1,058,153
    like everybody ent have at least one tune from this year that they hate either because they feel it was:

    1) played into the ground...made you hate it
    2) Just a huge waste of studio time...hated it from the start
    :p

  4. #4
    One Eye Monster Inc.. Desperado's Avatar Desperado is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    10,787
    Credits
    1,015,433
    Lollipop song!

  5. #5
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Originally posted by OilInDeCoil
    like everybody ent have at least one tune from this year that they hate either because they feel it was:

    1) played into the ground...made you hate it
    2) Just a huge waste of studio time...hated it from the start
    :p
    For the record I have no comment. Ketch mih outside de mix an ah could give yuh ah good 40-50

  6. #6
    Bes' Wife Status OilInDeCoil's Avatar OilInDeCoil is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    I'm wid the band
    Posts
    3,032
    Credits
    1,058,153
    Originally posted by Desperado
    Lollipop song!
    ...Desper, yuh mean yuh weren't entertained by the "Stickin, Stickin, Stickin" chorus LOL

    I wid yuh on that one...it was pretty bad in truth

  7. #7
    Bes' Wife Status OilInDeCoil's Avatar OilInDeCoil is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    I'm wid the band
    Posts
    3,032
    Credits
    1,058,153
    Originally posted by MAD SCORPION
    For the record I have no comment. Ketch mih outside de mix an ah could give yuh ah good 40-50

    Only 40-50:p ...yuh know the Scorpion crew (all Scorpio's LARGE UP yuh self...BEST OF THE ZODIAC) have to stick together, so I making yuh exempt from this post

  8. #8
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    let me say it before someone else gets the luxury to

    ANYTHING OUT OF BIM



    BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHA

  9. #9
    One Eye Monster Inc.. Desperado's Avatar Desperado is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    10,787
    Credits
    1,015,433
    Originally posted by OilInDeCoil
    ...Desper, yuh mean yuh weren't entertained by the "Stickin, Stickin, Stickin" chorus LOL

    I wid yuh on that one...it was pretty bad in truth
    Dat Song is like eatin bad food by somebody house and yuh smile/frown when they ask yuh how it taste put dat song in the club..

  10. #10
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793
    Originally posted by Desperado
    Lollipop song!
    ForDAMNreal!!!!

  11. #11
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Here Comes The Lollipop man

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •