Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today I saw KARMA...

The JaM™

Today I saw KARMA...

... first-hand... working at its quickest and finest. lol

I was on my way to class with a school chum of mine. Tall, Jamaican, rasta yute... little wacky at times but he quite smart. Anyhow we're passing the toilets and he nips in for a quick piss... tells me to wait for him... Bout 5 minutes later I hear a boom and the toilet door flies open and he staggers out looking dazed as hell, with a huge cut on his nose! Blood done trickling down and a red bump is developing... now I get frighten cuz I there thinking somebody jumped him in the toilet and beat him up... and he's a really tall guy so I scared to see what the other guy looks like... with my heart in my throat I ask him WTF happened... he grabs my hand and says lets go quick! So we scurry off to class and I'm there looking over my shoulder expecting to see some beast chasing after us... We make it to class safely... and after several swigs of water, applied pressure to the cut and several tissues, he starts telling me what happened...
    Apparently some other dude was in one of the cubicles taking a shit and making really obscene noises with his bottom... so my friend *after washing his hands* takes it upon himself to chuck a handful of cold water over the top of the cubicle, onto the guy in question...and in his haste to flee the scene *after hearing the guy shouting out* he opens the toilet door right into his own face, with such a force that he nearly knocked himself out...

I nearly wet myself I tell ya! Tears were streaming down my face... I had the kind of laughter where you're laughing so hard that no sound is coming out... I think I nearly died cuz I swear I saw a beam of light from heaven... LMAO! My friend says he's never going to trouble a soul ever again... But today, Feb 28th 2007... I saw with my own eyes, that Karma really and truly is a grade-A B!TCH

Credits
    lol ...he sure learnt his lesson there

Kiz
    Credits
    fukking bytch like he

dev
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82 View Post

I was on my way to class with a school chum of mine. Tall, Jamaican, rasta yute... little wacky at times but he quite smart. Anyhow we're passing the toilets and he nips in for a quick piss... tells me to wait for him... Bout 5 minutes later I hear a boom and the toilet door flies open and he staggers out looking dazed as hell, with a huge cut on his nose! Blood done trickling down and a red bump is developing... now I get frighten cuz I there thinking somebody jumped him in the toilet and beat him up... and he's a really tall guy so I scared to see what the other guy looks like... with my heart in my throat I ask him WTF happened... he grabs my hand and says lets go quick! So we scurry off to class and I'm there looking over my shoulder expecting to see some beast chasing after us... We make it to class safely... and after several swigs of water, applied pressure to the cut and several tissues, he starts telling me what happened...
    Apparently some other dude was in one of the cubicles taking a shit and making really obscene noises with his bottom... so my friend *after washing his hands* takes it upon himself to chuck a handful of cold water over the top of the cubicle, onto the guy in question...and in his haste to flee the scene *after hearing the guy shouting out* he opens the toilet door right into his own face, with such a force that he nearly knocked himself out...

I nearly wet myself I tell ya! Tears were streaming down my face... I had the kind of laughter where you're laughing so hard that no sound is coming out... I think I nearly died cuz I swear I saw a beam of light from heaven... LMAO! My friend says he's never going to trouble a soul ever again... But today, Feb 28th 2007... I saw with my own eyes, that Karma really and truly is a grade-A B!TCH

LOL,,,,, MI RASSETH ...serves him right..never disturb a man went he's WALLING.I wudda some SHYT back on him.

Credits
    Thats is real shit he do there.It good for him.

Credits
    he's ah fool good fi him

Credits
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

The JaM™
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz View Post
    fukking bytch like he
    GIRLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! Ah still laughing all now....lol

Credits

Is di dudes name EEk-A-Mouse ?

dev
    Credits
    GIRLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! Ah still laughing all now....lol
    BEST LAUGH I HAD ALL WEEK...TAH VINCYJAM..YUH WICKED.

The JaM™
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandele View Post
    Is di dudes name EEk-A-Mouse ?

Nah...lol

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    BEST LAUGH I HAD ALL WEEK...TAH VINCYJAM..YUH WICKED.
    Yuh welcome...lol... this one will stay wid me for a long while too eh... it'll keep me entertained on the journey home...lol

Credits
    but if I was the dude shittin i woulda rush out to see he face and ketch up to he another time...I don't need to say what I woulda do

Credits
    and poor you there frighten for he when is he do it to himself
    GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

The JaM™
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Fugitive View Post
    but if I was the dude shittin i woulda rush out to see he face and ketch up to he another time...I don't need to say what I woulda do
    LMAO! Rush out wid yuh pants round yuh ankle and drop on yuh face... batty outta door!

Actually... *wipes tear*... that reminds me of my 'lizard' incident last summer...

The JaM™
    Quote Originally Posted by carib_xtc View Post
    and poor you there frighten for he when is he do it to himself
    Girl my heart was beating so fast yuh hear! I ain't go lie... my heart been all up in meh throat thinking de two ah we going catch a serious whoop ass from some huge dude(s)... I even took out my mace!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast