Thread: Tobagonians Are D Bess (Non Imixers of Course)

Credits

Thumbs up Tobagonians Are D Bess (Non Imixers of Course)

Tobago cops kill robber in shootout | Trinidad Express Newspaper | News

Why is this news? Well done officers! I for sure do not want any of them ripping anything that I work so blasted hard for on my visit. As a matter of fact, I need my own piece...Good for nothing thugs!

Time to Vaporize some more SCUM BAGS! WELL DONE TOBAGO POLICE TAG TEAM. (TACTICAL AIDED GROUP), YOUR TRAINING FINALLY PAID OFF, YOU SCUM BAGS CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE

The country does not need to keep "hard core" crimminals locked-up and well feed. As you find them, eliminate them. Good job officers. Keep those guns blazing....

good job tobago officers at least all ya ketch an kill one ...Philbert ah think ya better ask them fellas in tobago to come an give all ya hand to catch that clarks wearing,666 chest tatoo, murderer who keeps evading trinidad police ...doh feel shame to ask for help ?

Good work one less piece of Sh.. to worry about, clean them up and start to buy rope, the CCJ in it's dying days, just now only our judges will be the final decider in murder trials and then we can freely hang them at high noon.

GO POLICE GO!! KILL them.It's a waste of time taking them to court.Get rid of all criminals and let innocent people go about their business without fear and at anytime they wish to do so.

ob well done. Police knows who the criminals are. catch them in action shoot them dead ask questions later. That should be the moto now in order to get back some controle. Arrest them and because the law is not in place they are free men. The law and procedures allow this country to have murderes to run free.
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Just the mere fact that they had a shootout like this in tobago tarnishes the place. Could you imagine what the narrative would be if the fella was from trinidad. ou gouuuuuud!

Credits
    smh @ de both ah allyuh
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    We need more bandits/criminals killed in TnT

Credits
    Hey,I resent this thread title
    From you have life you have everyting
    Dem couldn't stop my breath
    Can't take my life
    Jah loves me so
    Can't take my soul
    I'm going back for everything and more
    I'm unstoppable

Links30
    Mary's Hill? hmm, lawd meh village tun gangsta.