Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: TnT Nationals -What you think.

  1. #1
    Links30
    Guest

    Talking TnT Nationals -What you think.

    http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index...s?id=160996024

    TnT National Gas reserve is said to run out in the next 12 years. Our primary resource. How is this going to affect the country and what measures are in place to preapre TnT for this case.

  2. #2
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20
    http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index...s?id=160996024

    TnT National Gas reserve is said to run out in the next 12 years. Our primary resource. How is this going to affect the country and what measures are in place to preapre TnT for this case.
    Start teaching Soca, Pan and How to Kiss A Tourist Ass 101 in all schools from now.
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  3. #3
    go ketch yuh crowd neva-C-come-C's Avatar neva-C-come-C is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    yuh 'oman pantry
    Posts
    1,096
    Credits
    2,907
    more exploration (fingers crossed)


    increase refining capacity


    seek norwegian advice


    tap the bajan oilfield
    fresh, fast, fronted and forward

  4. #4
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by neva-C-come-C
    more exploration (fingers crossed)


    increase refining capacity


    seek norwegian advice


    tap the bajan oilfield
    nah we done get enuff flying fish. lol
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  5. #5
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neva-C-come-C
    more exploration (fingers crossed)


    increase refining capacity


    seek norwegian advice


    tap the bajan oilfield
    Yuh overs! lol

  6. #6
    Registered User marabunta is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    8,337
    Credits
    93,732
    Rum an Coca Cola

    Down by Point Cumana............

  7. #7
    SAINTSational Nica's Avatar Nica is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nawlins BAYBAY
    Posts
    39,594
    Credits
    7,746,304
    Move to Dominica............land of water
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

  8. #8
    Links30
    Guest
    Well i will take it that the government will take precautions in purchasing things that will be a benefit to the country unlike useless things such as Blimps for crime fighting purpose. Would love to smack the dumb ass that came up with that idea.

    Anyhow, as for tourism, they better get on the ball as in terms of advertisement because when 12 years reach n gas finish, hmm trouble. I also hope that the new partnership with Japan will be a good n long lasting one because we will surely seek they help in technological energy matters.

  9. #9
    Swappilicious... GoldnHoney's Avatar GoldnHoney is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,737
    Credits
    1,578,044
    tell me about it, steups.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20
    Well i will take it that the government will take precautions in purchasing things that will be a benefit to the country unlike useless things such as Blimps for crime fighting purpose. Would love to smack the dumb ass that came up with that idea.
    Anyhow, as for tourism, they better get on the ball as in terms of advertisement because when 12 years reach n gas finish, hmm trouble. I also hope that the new partnership with Japan will be a good n long lasting one because we will surely seek they help in technological energy matters.
    de ORIGINAL ...


    "What others think about you is none of your business"...


    -unknown.

  10. #10
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,668
    Credits
    40,160,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Val
    Move to Dominica............land of water
    HELL NA

    VP what is the legistlation your government passed.. it seems de trini wunna by up mi country to

  11. #11
    mi nuh cater to bad-mind Bandele's Avatar Bandele is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Inna di jaws of Babylon
    Posts
    898
    Credits
    929
    Drug Trafficking 101 -From Columbia

  12. #12
    Links30
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandele
    Drug Trafficking 101 -From Columbia

    Thats real intelligent.

  13. #13
    Swappilicious... GoldnHoney's Avatar GoldnHoney is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,737
    Credits
    1,578,044
    S.T.E.U.P.S.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandele
    Drug Trafficking 101 -From Columbia
    de ORIGINAL ...


    "What others think about you is none of your business"...


    -unknown.

  14. #14
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Val
    Move to Dominica............land of water
    Thanks for the invite my sister, will have to visit Dominica and scope out de scenes. Oneshot we soon come..........
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  15. #15
    Temporary Suspension Swerve is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,361
    Credits
    9,522
    Quote Originally Posted by neva-C-come-C
    more exploration (fingers crossed)


    increase refining capacity


    seek norwegian advice


    tap the bajan oilfield

    And sell it back to dem...
    @ The member request this account has been deactivated

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •