Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TnT black/PNM People RUN! Them Indos coming for allyuh!

Credits

TnT black/PNM People RUN! Them Indos coming for allyuh!

BLOW THE WHISTLE | Trinidad Express Newspaper | News

I doh know how I feel about this....on the face it looks vengeful...especially when you consider the make up of this team. Given the cross section of the country that voted in this new government this doh have a good look at all.
    Perception is important.

BLOW THE WHISTLE
    AG to citizens: Help us find the corruption culprits
    By Joel Julien joel.julien@trinidadexpress.com

Story Created: Aug 14, 2010 at 1:03 AM ECT

(Story Updated: Aug 14, 2010 at 4:42 AM ECT )

IN AN effort to "pursue vigorously any wrongdoing" in State agencies, a five-member team of forensic auditors has been mandated to investigate several of them simultaneously, Attorney General Anand Ramlogan announced yesterday.

British Queen's Counsel Alan Newman will chair the team of auditors, Ramlogan said yesterday.

The team of auditors include two British nationals, financial expert Martin Hall and attorney Akbar Ali; along with local attorneys Mark Seepersad and Gerald Ramdeen.

"We intend to pursue vigorously any wrongdoing and to deliver to the people of this country the justice that they seek for what took place under the previous administration," Ramlogan said.

The auditors have been commissioned by the Attorney General to investigate the operations of several State agencies, including the University of Trinidad and Tobago (UTT), Petrotrin, The Sport Company of Trinidad and Tobago (SporTT), the Trinidad and Tobago Electricity Commission (T&TEC), the Evolving Tecknologies and Enterprise Development Co Ltd (eTecK) and the Scarborough Hospital.

There will also be an audit into the water taxi, Su, "which cost more to repair than to purchase," Ramlogan said.

The auditors are expected to present a report on their findings in the next three months, Ramlogan said.

Ramlogan is now issuing a call for all whistle-blowers who want to help in the blanket audit.

"The preliminary analysis that has been conducted is one that leads us in the direction of wanting to delve further into these matters. We cannot do it alone and for that reason, we, therefore, require the assistance of all those citizens, employees and officers, all those third-party contractors and persons with knowledge of the wrongdoing to come forward," Ramlogan said.

Ramlogan said the audits would not be a witch-hunt.

"This is not a fishing expedition. This is a matter in which we have already have conducted audits in several cases, and we know what we are about. So the conceptual framework for the legal and forensic audits is a matter that the foundation has already been laid for. So what we are looking at now is gathering real evidence and the assistance of those members of the public who can point us in the right direction to let us know what are the pressure points in the system," he said.

Ramlogan said the need for forensic audits stemmed from numerous claims of corruption received by Government officials since assuming office after the May 24 general election.

"We were literally bombarded by complaints by those who were within the system and were unhappy with what was taking place but could not say or voice their objection for fear of victimisation," Ramlogan said.

A final price tag has not been placed on the audit as yet, Ramlogan said.

"No price is too heavy for this country to pay to unravel the corruption and mismanagement that took place under the PNM (People's National Movement) to ensure it never happens again. And to ensure the public's sense of outrage as it appeals to justice is one that is satisfied, provided there is a case to answer," Ramlogan said.

Credits

Talking

disappointed voter said today at 9:01 AM

Mr. Ramlogan. You speak of equality.Yet all local members of your team are of east indian descent.We voted for equality. I went to the records section of the Minisitry of education yesterday to be welcomed by the sound of indian music. A government office Mr AG. Is this a sign, was i used. we are keeping a close on your actions. equality mr. AG. equality
    What a chupid cacahole LOL, too late to see the light now. a lot of dotish people like they finally seeing the error in there vote.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    What a chupid cacahole LOL, too late to see the light now. a lot of dotish people like they finally seeing the error in there vote.
    Breds honestly if i was in tnt i woulda been one of them cacaholes oui. Manning was a complete turn off to me. But so far what's emerging is something looking like the flip side of the same coin. I thought this was a new day in tnt politics given the broad swath of people that voted in the new government. Perception is everything!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    Breds honestly if i was in tnt i woulda been one of them cacaholes oui. Manning was a complete turn off to me. But so far what's emerging is something looking like the flip side of the same coin. I thought this was a new day in tnt politics given the broad swath of people that voted in the new government. Perception is everything!
    LOL I'll give you a perfect example of the situation in T&T.

At my job we had this boss that a lot of people didn't like, some said he this and that others just plain out didn't like him. well he got fired and now we have a new boss that is like the devil himself, same people that was crying about the old boss quaking in they boots now and finally realize what they had. I had no beef with the old boss and none with the new but as the saying goes you never miss the water until the well run dry, It's sad to say but T&T crime situation seems hopeless sometimes, like all hopes of reconstruction is gone. is like the murderers running the country now, is best they lock up the citizens and let the criminals roam free. what is any government to do? some ah dem flicking police scared to even venture in certain places, just look at when they killed that fellah in front the court house - police running and hiding like lil clowns, is that the type of people we have protecting the citizens of T&T?
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    was there a problem when entire teams were of negro descent?
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglorious Bastard View Post
    Give a couple examples.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by all4life View Post
    Give a couple examples.
    i just broke my search finger.......see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil........

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    BLOW THE WHISTLE | Trinidad Express Newspaper | News

I doh know how I feel about this....on the face it looks vengeful...especially when you consider the make up of this team. Given the cross section of the country that voted in this new government this doh have a good look at all.
    Perception is important.

BLOW THE WHISTLE
    AG to citizens: Help us find the corruption culprits
    By Joel Julien joel.julien@trinidadexpress.com

Story Created: Aug 14, 2010 at 1:03 AM ECT

(Story Updated: Aug 14, 2010 at 4:42 AM ECT )

IN AN effort to "pursue vigorously any wrongdoing" in State agencies, a five-member team of forensic auditors has been mandated to investigate several of them simultaneously, Attorney General Anand Ramlogan announced yesterday.

British Queen's Counsel Alan Newman will chair the team of auditors, Ramlogan said yesterday.

The team of auditors include two British nationals, financial expert Martin Hall and attorney Akbar Ali; along with local attorneys Mark Seepersad and Gerald Ramdeen.

"We intend to pursue vigorously any wrongdoing and to deliver to the people of this country the justice that they seek for what took place under the previous administration," Ramlogan said.

The auditors have been commissioned by the Attorney General to investigate the operations of several State agencies, including the University of Trinidad and Tobago (UTT), Petrotrin, The Sport Company of Trinidad and Tobago (SporTT), the Trinidad and Tobago Electricity Commission (T&TEC), the Evolving Tecknologies and Enterprise Development Co Ltd (eTecK) and the Scarborough Hospital.

There will also be an audit into the water taxi, Su, "which cost more to repair than to purchase," Ramlogan said.

The auditors are expected to present a report on their findings in the next three months, Ramlogan said.

Ramlogan is now issuing a call for all whistle-blowers who want to help in the blanket audit.

"The preliminary analysis that has been conducted is one that leads us in the direction of wanting to delve further into these matters. We cannot do it alone and for that reason, we, therefore, require the assistance of all those citizens, employees and officers, all those third-party contractors and persons with knowledge of the wrongdoing to come forward," Ramlogan said.

Ramlogan said the audits would not be a witch-hunt.

"This is not a fishing expedition. This is a matter in which we have already have conducted audits in several cases, and we know what we are about. So the conceptual framework for the legal and forensic audits is a matter that the foundation has already been laid for. So what we are looking at now is gathering real evidence and the assistance of those members of the public who can point us in the right direction to let us know what are the pressure points in the system," he said.

Ramlogan said the need for forensic audits stemmed from numerous claims of corruption received by Government officials since assuming office after the May 24 general election.

"We were literally bombarded by complaints by those who were within the system and were unhappy with what was taking place but could not say or voice their objection for fear of victimisation," Ramlogan said.

A final price tag has not been placed on the audit as yet, Ramlogan said.

"No price is too heavy for this country to pay to unravel the corruption and mismanagement that took place under the PNM (People's National Movement) to ensure it never happens again. And to ensure the public's sense of outrage as it appeals to justice is one that is satisfied, provided there is a case to answer," Ramlogan said.
    This amounts to a purging of the Black Petit Bourgeois elements of Trinidad and Tobago's Society........

......who are probably making preparations at this moment to flee into exile.

Just don't make the mistake that Charles Taylor made, when he thought he was safe with a Sellout Nigerian.

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    A lot of white people feeling the same way after voting for obama

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglorious Bastard View Post
    Doesn't matter...this was supposed to be the dawning of a new era in tnt politics..dais why so many black people voted for the PPP. U telling me they couldn't find one qualify black person to put on that panel. It just doesn't look good and it smells of retribution.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    Stoopid White Working Class Suckers voting for a Corporate Funded Knee Grow.......

........will always be Tools and Fools of Merry-Can Dumbocracy

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    Obama is still surrounded by white people so their feelings are based on something else....and by the way more white people didn't vote for Obama than voted for him according to the figures...so i think the giddyness of many of us might have been slightly misplaced.

Credits
    Although your post is misleading. It is a known fact that Anand Ramlogan is a racist, he came to my school and preached it.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Man of Mystery View Post
    Although your post is misleading. It is a known fact that Anand Ramlogan is a racist, he came to my school and preached it.
    Well.......what did he say?

Credits
    Doesn't matter...this was supposed to be the dawning of a new era in tnt politics..dais why so many black people voted for the PPP. U telling me they couldn't find one qualify black person to put on that panel. It just doesn't look good and it smells of retribution.
    it smells of the man chose the best people for the job he felt would not stab him in the back.............you know one of the reasons Obama might fail.......people with petty agendas who dont want to work for the greater good........there is a reason why when a new government takes over in T&T heads of departments are asked to resign.......sabotage

LR Advertising LLC

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast