Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Titantic

  1. #1
    Imix Official Prima Donna Prinzez Diva's Avatar Prinzez Diva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Flatbush!!
    Posts
    12,570
    Credits
    1,054,290

    Titantic

    I am watching the movie now...and not matter how many times I see it I get intrigued.

    Can't believe this actually happened, and how the classes really tried to separate themselves.

  2. #2
    The Original Diva Platinum Diva's Avatar Platinum Diva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Diva's world
    Posts
    3,577
    Credits
    1,068,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinzez Diva
    I am watching the movie now...and not matter how many times I see it I get intrigued.

    Can't believe this actually happened, and how the classes really tried to separate themselves.
    I know right what a movie

  3. #3
    Dragon
    Guest
    There is no shame in the game I does cry like ah woman every time I see that movie

  4. #4
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinzez Diva
    I am watching the movie now...and not matter how many times I see it I get intrigued.

    Can't believe this actually happened, and how the classes really tried to separate themselves.
    yea it surreal for true

  5. #5
    Habitual Line Stepper illuminati's Avatar illuminati is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Deluxe Apartment in the Sky, FL
    Posts
    4,764
    Credits
    1,061,739
    i still don't understand why molly brown was such the heroine. she stood up to say, "this is wrong, " but that's it. she sat her big ass back down in the mink and was rescued. is that just the movie version of what went down as the band was playing?

  6. #6
    Wah mek yuh brazen so? sapodilla brownin's Avatar sapodilla brownin is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    813
    Credits
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon
    There is no shame in the game I does cry like ah woman every time I see that movie

    me tuh ...just imagined the people who went through it

  7. #7
    Imix Official Prima Donna Prinzez Diva's Avatar Prinzez Diva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Flatbush!!
    Posts
    12,570
    Credits
    1,054,290
    Quote Originally Posted by illuminati
    i still don't understand why molly brown was such the heroine. she stood up to say, "this is wrong, " but that's it. she sat her big ass back down in the mink and was rescued. is that just the movie version of what went down as the band was playing?
    Same thing I was trying to figure out...

    I was watching a documentary on it this morning (yeah I couldn't sleep) and I didn't even know JP Morgan was scheduled to be on the boat, but canceled last minute.

  8. #8
    the lost one TTmudder's Avatar TTmudder is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Inna De Mad House
    Posts
    6,971
    Credits
    1,018,560
    i cant believe he never think to lie pon she so de two ah dem was outta de water

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •