Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: thoughts on gladiator..

  1. #1
    D First HD Jumbie SocaBandit's Avatar SocaBandit is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    T&T
    Posts
    801
    Credits
    3,276

    thoughts on gladiator..

    dais ah bullaman in disguise or wah

  2. #2
    The Divine GIOVANNA Dominican_Gurl's Avatar Dominican_Gurl is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    UK, Nottingham
    Posts
    1,083
    Credits
    2,329
    Gladiator is a comedian

  3. #3
    I breed Ank Panty Droppa's Avatar Panty Droppa is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    N.Y.C.
    Posts
    16,344
    Credits
    3,051
    hillsman

    dumminican im praying someone can't be that stupid.

    nightmare

    gladiator

    dhr run off some fagets or wha

  4. #4
    Registered User GTyankee614's Avatar GTyankee614 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Columbus, OH The Land of the Buckeyes!!
    Posts
    691
    Credits
    1,198,948
    I think it just might be a banned member that changed his name
    he doesn't have anything better to do
    American By Birth, Guyanese By Blood!!

  5. #5
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by SocaBandit View Post
    dais ah bullaman in disguise or wah
    I will say it again
    the man name himself after a movie filled with half nekkid men rolling on the ground together



    What you think?

  6. #6
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    y because he really shows he is against battyman bizness??

  7. #7
    D First HD Jumbie SocaBandit's Avatar SocaBandit is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    T&T
    Posts
    801
    Credits
    3,276
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey View Post
    I will say it again
    the man name himself after a movie filled with half nekkid men rolling on the ground together



    What you think?

  8. #8
    D First HD Jumbie SocaBandit's Avatar SocaBandit is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    T&T
    Posts
    801
    Credits
    3,276
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    y because he really shows he is against battyman bizness??

    anyone who care so much bout battyman bizness is ah battyman he self

  9. #9
    I breed Ank Panty Droppa's Avatar Panty Droppa is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    N.Y.C.
    Posts
    16,344
    Credits
    3,051
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    y because he really shows he is against battyman bizness??
    why would some idiot spend all his time talking about fags, gays, this and that?

    that seem suspect.

  10. #10
    Banned blaCDiablO's Avatar blaCDiablO is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    916
    Credits
    1,005,958
    this what I cant figure out with many people...

    if someone sprouts what you consider to be "bullshit ideals" why not challenge that bullshit and debate it out?...

    If your thinking is superior then his fukry will be put to shame...

    just an idea

  11. #11
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SocaBandit View Post
    anyone who care so much bout battyman bizness is ah battyman he self
    the only reason i doh hate gays is cause God dont hate anyone.

    Sometimes you can be so disgusted with something that you want to promote against it.. im assuming thats his angle...but u never know.

  12. #12
    Honesty = Amnesty Krosfyahfan's Avatar Krosfyahfan is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    310
    Credits
    1,010,953
    You guys should cut this dude some slack - he is screaming virgin

  13. #13
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by blaCDiablO View Post
    this what I cant figure out with many people...

    if someone sprouts what you consider to be "bullshit ideals" why not challenge that bullshit and debate it out?...

    If your thinking is superior then his fukry will be put to shame...

    just an idea
    peep this craziness

    "......Rosie O'Donnell and her associates chartered an entire ship for their gay and lesbian family cruise this coming July, maybe she never realized she was bouncing scores of people with existing reservations................."

  14. #14
    Banned blaCDiablO's Avatar blaCDiablO is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    916
    Credits
    1,005,958
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    peep this craziness

    "......Rosie O'Donnell and her associates chartered an entire ship for their gay and lesbian family cruise this coming July, maybe she never realized she was bouncing scores of people with existing reservations................."
    hope el nino catch dem...

    rosie dont give a damn....

    Trump said the worst thing ANYBODY could have said to her...

    not that she was fat or even talentless...

    HE SAID HE COULD TAKE HER GIRL....

    now thats disrespect...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •