Thread: those of yuh with kids

poca-old

Exclamation those of yuh with kids

i think that this girl is making fun of me, or she is testing me to see how far i am willing to go with her. as i said in a previous post i am babysitting. now these kids have to eat their mothers food, so i am feeding the 2 years old one because i don't wnt him to make a mess. now the five years old girl declared to me that she will not eat unless i put her on my knees and feed her like i do with her a little brother.

okay i am not usually around kids, but i don't think that i five years old need to be sitting on someone's knees in order to eat... so i asked her if she is mad or what... now she is crying...
    what can i do!!!???? i don't mind if she cries i just wnat her to eat.
    and beside can u imaginemy 5 feet little pregnant self with a five years old on me????

amprincess
    just tell her since you are pregnant you can't have anyone sitting on your lap, tell her she'll hurt the baby or something.

Credits
    tell her when kids sit on women who r pregnant they can get pregnant too.

salt

Credits
    ASK SHE IF SHE WANT SOMETHING TO CRY FOR!!! that worked for me as a child her age! LOL! if you must be nice, tell her what amprin said!

cookies

Re: those of yuh with kids

Originally posted by poca
    i think that this girl is making fun of me, or she is testing me to see how far i am willing to go with her. as i said in a previous post i am babysitting. now these kids have to eat their mothers food, so i am feeding the 2 years old one because i don't wnt him to make a mess. now the five years old girl declared to me that she will not eat unless i put her on my knees and feed her like i do with her a little brother.

okay i am not usually around kids, but i don't think that i five years old need to be sitting on someone's knees in order to eat... so i asked her if she is mad or what... now she is crying...
    what can i do!!!???? i don't mind if she cries i just wnat her to eat.
    and beside can u imaginemy 5 feet little pregnant self with a five years old on me????
    she's playing you poca.......don't fall for it. if you can put up with the crying, leave her by the table with the food and she'll get the idea soon enough........:)

where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Credits
    tell her that big girls eats their food by themselves and eats all of it too....so if she is a big girl she would stop crying and go eat her food....and yuh could try what am said.....

or leave she let her cry....when she get hungry she'll eat ...

Credits
    Originally posted by lordsalt
    tell her when kids sit on women who r pregnant they can get pregnant too.

salt
    LMAO!!!!!!!

well if de food tasted good ah woulda tell u to let her cry and u eat de food but since it don't jus tell her BIG GIRLS doh sit on peoples laps to get fed

poca-old
    well maybe i was too hard on her, but i let her cried and she ended yo eating all and to punish her i gave her some more... she was crying even more but still manage to finish her plate. so i made her wash her plate and then go in her room. i was suppose to take her to the park but i cancelled it....

Credits
    Originally posted by poca
    well maybe i was too hard on her, but i let her cried and she ended yo eating all and to punish her i gave her some more... she was crying even more but still manage to finish her plate. so i made her wash her plate and then go in her room. i was suppose to take her to the park but i cancelled it....
    why yuh didn't kill she an done??

Credits
    Having plenty of experience in the day care field and one of my own poca u did the right thing!!! let her know that she is old enough to eat by herself and ask her if someone feeds her when she is in school!! many times when an older child is aroung a younger child they try to move back in age and pretend to be a baby again!!! But u handled the situation well!! if she is really hungry she will eat which she did!! and good that u cancelled the park trip!! She outta order wit she big self!!! :angel1 :angel1