Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those of you that hate your job....

Credits

For those of you that hate your job....

How do you keep your sanity :
    "If they were appreciated for their personality in the first place, she would not have been told to get extensions or weave when she started out as a reporter. This whole thing would not have been an issue to begin with if these women were appreciated for what was in their heads and on on top it." - Hello BKLYN

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Libralove83 View Post

Being focused on what you really want to do and Imix.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    Duh......Read the Classifieds on company time.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

sharkie
    i never participate.
    i rebel like hell
    i piss dem other biatches off as much as i am pissed off at their dumb asses.
    i also take breaks and never punch out, or i punch back in but tell dem i still on break.

in the end i still get the job done and it's kinda funny that i'm one of the best. if i really liked dis shit, i woulda be a star.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    i never participate.
    i rebel like hell
    i also take breaks and never punch out, or i punch back in but tell dem i still on break.

in the end i still get the job done and it's kinda funny that i'm one of the best. if i really liked dis shit, i woulda be a star.

Ditto. In addition, i give them a baleful stare whenever they hand me work, yes this discourages the bastards. I refuse to say anything to anyone until after noon..the most ill do is hand gestures. Ill have to change my tactics soon as ive somehow become endearing to them

Credits

Imix.....duh
    We going from Sun til Sun.......

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    Being focused on what you really want to do and Imix.
    I'm trying...but it's like I'm bringing home the stress too...I can't focus on shit these days
    "If they were appreciated for their personality in the first place, she would not have been told to get extensions or weave when she started out as a reporter. This whole thing would not have been an issue to begin with if these women were appreciated for what was in their heads and on on top it." - Hello BKLYN

Credits
    I'm trying...but it's like I'm bringing home the stress too...I can't focus on shit these days
    Damn, time for a vacation and reevaluating your career choice. Or maybe thinking of ways to keep home and work seperate and work more bearable..you time

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Castle_Rockz View Post
    Duh......Read the Classifieds on company time.
    I've been browsing craigslist and monster, not really applying yet.....and it's like I'll have to get a new job now so I can have vacation in time for Miami carnival

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    i never participate.
    i rebel like hell

@ the never punching out.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Apple View Post
    Imix.....duh

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiStarApple View Post
    Ditto. In addition, i give them a baleful stare whenever they hand me work, yes this discourages the bastards. I refuse to say anything to anyone until after noon..the most ill do is hand gestures. Ill have to change my tactics soon as ive somehow become endearing to them
    you killing me
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Damn, time for a vacation and reevaluating your career choice. Or maybe thinking of ways to keep home and work seperate and work more bearable..you time
    It's definitely time for a vacation! As far as my career, I'm an entrepreneur and I'm working on building my business....but becuz I'm so stressed I can't even focus on that. I wish I didn't need the 9-5

Credits
    I'm an Admin. Assistant for 8 people (all women that b!tch and moan everyday and can't do shit), and it will be 17 soon cuz our company just bought another company and we're moving into their office on thursday...... so I know what you dealing with. And these people expect you to do their work right away as if you don't have other shit to do.

sebas4920
    i like my job. im proud of the sandwiches i make and the shrimps that i fry. and i want to become manager and then have authority over the house speaker system so i can play ruben blades and calypso all day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast