Thread: those fools on eBay

Credits

those fools on eBay

so im bidding on some Lacoste tops...and then i get an email that says that the seller has been banned, etc...and basically, if you have already given him money, than you are screwed because it was a hoax and all this mumbo jumbo...so luckily i got that email b4 i won the stuff...i woulda been out a lotta money. that's why you gotta reasearch these damn ppl b4 u send them $...

SAME SH!T DIFFERNT TOILET HornaMan4Hire's Avatar HornaMan4Hire is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotgirl11226
    so im bidding on some Lacoste tops...and then i get an email that says that the seller has been banned, etc...and basically, if you have already given him money, than you are screwed because it was a hoax and all this mumbo jumbo...so luckily i got that email b4 i won the stuff...i woulda been out a lotta money. that's why you gotta reasearch these damn ppl b4 u send them $...

what were his ratings... I dont buy from people that have lower than a 99% feedback with a significant amount of transactions...
    And lacosta was last year... this years animal is the horse.. RALPH LAUREN ROCKS!!! the tiger is good too... but i dont know if they make those in them girlie shirts..

Credits
    You ever check out the mystery auctions to see what people are tryin to sucker u into buying?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by HornaMan4Hire
    what were his ratings... I dont buy from people that have lower than a 99% feedback with a significant amount of transactions...
    exactly me too.... and i always read all the reviews that people leave them... gotta be sure before u bid on anything..

tramericanjr
    shouldnt purchase nothing on ebay
    my opinion