Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sharkie

Thread: a thing thats what you cant stand of your friend

ank
    Credits

a thing thats what you cant stand of your friend

I like my that friend , he is funny and nice ..enjoyed talking with him a lot .
    just couldnt stand a stuff of what he did , it was a only one thing .. then I asked him to stop doing when we chatted .. but he didnt understand at all, kept doing ...

you all have something what you cant stand of your friend doing ? how you deal with it ?

I did miss him and I wanted jhim to understand my thought .. but he did not.

Credits
    Friends without benefits is not real

Credits
    My best friend thinks in the short-term too much. She's the type to rent forever because every month she goes on vacation. Slowly but surely i'm getting her to save and invest and stuff but she's addicted to fast money. It's scary to watch.
    This can't be the end.
    I'll see you again.
    Carnival Prayer

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bktrini305 View Post
    My best friend thinks in the short-term too much. She's the type to rent forever because every month she goes on vacation. Slowly but surely i'm getting her to save and invest and stuff but she's addicted to fast money. It's scary to watch.
    Is your money she spending

Credits
    we allll got friends like that... its sad to see
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Honestly though, buying property is not for everyone. I don't buy into the notion that you're throwing away money when you rent, when instead, you are giving yourself flexibility to do as you wish, just as your friend goes on her vacations each month. Maybe she doesn't want to buy a home just to have to take care of the infinite repairs, furnishing it and not having money to enjoy her little vacation.
    Lucianite likes this.

LB
    Credits
    It's nice you worry for your friend but it's her life to live. You can say your peace but to try and change her mind to do what you think is best for her.....I think that is a bit out of line.....unless that is what she wants as well.
    ~ If you make the mountain any bigger you wont be able to move it later

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    Honestly though, buying property is not for everyone. I don't buy into the notion that you're throwing away money when you rent, when instead, you are giving yourself flexibility to do as you wish, just as your friend goes on her vacations each month. Maybe she doesn't want to buy a home just to have to take care of the infinite repairs, furnishing it and not having money to enjoy her little vacation.
    +++++++++100000000

The notion of you must own a home was partly to blame for the mortgage crisis
    People who had no business buying homes were sold on the idea
    And people exploited
    them

ank
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    we allll got friends like that... its sad to see
    you are the friend

ank
    Credits
    its her ouw stuff , she never give you any trouble by her spending money ike this.. but you do worry about her , you are very good friend and she is happy with you .

ank
    Credits
    friend is very nice thing for life but sometimes it get some trouble ,... I want him as a cute friend like he used to . but no way to let him know my thought .