Thread: These Co-Workers are the boldest

Credits

These Co-Workers are the boldest

They have no broughtupcy. I am at my desk getting my snack on and someone comes and just sticks there hands in my food.

Someone brought in brownies and someone takes one take a couple of bits and then puts it back. Who de ass eating that?

I but apple jucie for myself and these folks drink it all.

I buy a soda put it the fridge with my name on it and someone opens it drinks some and puts it back.

So I put a nice juicy wad of spit in the can so they can finish it all up.

Am I wrong?

Credits

Re: These Co-Workers are the boldest

Originally posted by sokah
    They have no broughtupcy. I am at my desk getting my snack on and someone comes and just sticks there hands in my food.

Someone brought in brownies and someone takes one take a couple of bits and then puts it back. Who de ass eating that?

I but apple jucie for myself and these folks drink it all.

I buy a soda put it the fridge with my name on it and someone opens it drinks some and puts it back.

So I put a nice juicy wad of spit in the can so they can finish it all up.

Am I wrong?
    next time put some piss in it

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits

Sokah You are NOT wrong.

As I'm reading this I remember a time I put a Hagen daz Ice cream bar in the freezer and when I went back to get it it was gone. The damn thing had my name on it and all. It's like kindergarten in the workplace.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    We have a scene like that here. When somebody make a cake we have an employee who does eat the icing and leave the cake. After that happening twice I had to bad she up (trini style). I said, "who you really feel going to eat that now!". I'm the only West Indian in the office so when my accent comes out they fraid me. Or they do the half a bagel thing. Who going to eat that next half? this is the same people who does come out the bathroom with their hands dry dry dry. Soap and water!

Credits
    Nope, spit, piss, stick a needle in it. You're not wrong. They shouldn't be touching what isn't theirs. I hate when I have fries & everyone come and say can i have one as they start reachin in the bag.