Thread: is there a person that just gets under yuh skin

is there a person that just gets under yuh skin

i have one ... a boy that person does vex meh ... No it is not meh boss ah done handle he already .... how do yuh deal with a person that gets under yuh skin.... Usually people dont

MrBlackRock
    This fool on my ball team who is terrible.. with rasshole club feet and he does nothing i mean nothing during our critical games but when his girl (wilderbeast) shows up to the game, this fool swears he's jordan. lil boxhead boy that is just so predictable , predicatable people are shitheads

SSS
    Credits

Re: is there a person that just gets under yuh skin

Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    i have one ... a boy that person does vex meh ... No it is not meh boss ah done handle he already .... how do yuh deal with a person that gets under yuh skin.... Usually people dont
    and I thought you like me.............

Re: Re: is there a person that just gets under yuh skin

Originally posted by SSS
    and I thought you like me.............
    yuh done know u and yuh toes is meh peeps

STICKMAN
    if someone gets under your skin like that just totally cut that person out of you life... make it as if they never existed and forget about them

Credits
    Oh yes this damn, stinkin' kiss ass temp that is trying to get a full-time job here. He is so arrogant! Imagine I was his Supervor for about four months, helped him to get another assignment making more moeny in another department, and after he gets there he starts to make style on me. The other I almost cursed out his ras hole but then ya know as the Black chick I would look bad so I had to hold it in. But I promised myself the next time - I will cus him in a low tone and if he takes God out of his thought and complains I would deny it like there's no tomorrow.

Why couldn't I have a magic wand? It would be alazam, shazam, and POOF - away with him!

Credits
    Originally posted by MrBlackRock
    This fool on my ball team who is terrible.. with rasshole club feet and he does nothing i mean nothing during our critical games but when his girl (wilderbeast) shows up to the game, this fool swears he's jordan. lil boxhead boy that is just so predictable , predicatable people are shitheads
    MBR if u need a point guard leh me know....ah still got a few good years leff
    www.VibesFromVenus.com

MrBlackRock
    Originally posted by Mrs_Scorpion
    Oh yes this damn, stinkin' kiss ass temp that is trying to get a full-time job here. He is so arrogant! Imagine I was his Supervor for about four months, helped him to get another assignment making more moeny in another department, and after he gets there he starts to make style on me. The other I almost cursed out his ras hole but then ya know as the Black chick I would look bad so I had to hold it in. But I promised myself the next time - I will cus him in a low tone and if he takes God out of his thought and complains I would deny it like there's no tomorrow.

Why couldn't I have a magic wand? It would be alazam, shazam, and POOF - away with him!
    tell him the atm is broken so he can walk with cash so i can rob his ass lol

MrBlackRock
    Originally posted by Kamasutra
    MBR if u need a point guard leh me know....ah still got a few good years leff
    he's a PG... and this man is horrid... only reason he gets burn on our squad is cause he cover's most of the fees.. if we hit ny this year. you can come thru man..

Credits
    YEAH FUH REAL ...IT MAY BE KINDA HARD AT FIRST BUT I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD IGNORE HIM....AFTER A WHILE HE WILL START TO FEEL STUPID AND DUMB AND UNWANTED AND IF YOURE LUCKY HE'LL LEAVE U ALONE!! PEACE AND ONE LOVE!!:)