Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: there is no practical use for heterosexuality

nikkigiovanni

there is no practical use for heterosexuality

that is the conclusion that i have drawn as 2009 has come to a close. i have been asking periodically throughout the past few years, to several people, what are the benefits and pros to heterosexuality and no one has YET to come up with anything remotely affirming towards the lifestyle.

i have a few hours left before the new year begins and i would STILL like for someone to give me the pros to heterosexuality before i officially go back to a life of total lesbianism

what can men offer exclusively that another woman can't, that cannot be substituted easily by a dildo and turkey baster?

for a woman like me that does not want any children at all...what PRACTICAL use would a woman have for heterosexuality?

Credits
    I can't help you nikki as i personally see nothing that a woman CAN offer me.. but to each his own so do you in 2010... once you're happy that's all that matters.. have a happy and blessed 2010 nikki!
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Lol this is a lost cause....

Down di road, ova di gully, pass di big tree
    Credits
    Disclaimer:
    Many of you can't keep Jamaica outa yuh mouth. Its ok, we understand you can't help it. Envy is a helluva thing. But let it be known. If you've never been to mi yawd your comments about mi yawd shall hereby be stricken as nuttin but verbal defecation. Walk good.

Yes I am a superhero. Sarcasm is my superpower.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkigiovanni View Post
    that is the conclusion that i have drawn as 2009 has come to a close. i have been asking periodically throughout the past few years, to several people, what are the benefits and pros to heterosexuality and no one has YET to come up with anything remotely affirming towards the lifestyle.

i have a few hours left before the new year begins and i would STILL like for someone to give me the pros to heterosexuality before i officially go back to a life of total lesbianism

what can men offer exclusively that another woman can't, that cannot be substituted easily by a dildo and turkey baster?

for a woman like me that does not want any children at all...what PRACTICAL use would a woman have for heterosexuality?

In the last 3-6 months...

You have made an overwhelming case for yourself and your desire to live a Homosexual lifestyle.

But, still you exemplar "Buts" and show and infinite desire for Men....

So, either you're still confused about your sexuality (which I doubt is the case), or you failed to meet the standards(ridiculous or legit) of the type of Men you desire. Or, you have yet to meet that Man...deep in your heart you Desire.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

nikkigiovanni
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    I can't help you nikki as i personally see nothing that a woman CAN offer me.. but to each his own so do you in 2010... once you're happy that's all that matters.. have a happy and blessed 2010 nikki!
    so PLEASE tell me what feeling a man offers you that makes heterosexuality a plus..what voids does he fill? how does he ADD something to your life

i am completely independent and i TRY hard to find a use for men..but i notice when i want things done, i have to ask a man more than once...and i am the type of person that if i ask once and you don't do it...i will get it done myself and probably more thorough than him

i pay my own way, i enjoy my own company, i can take out my own garbage and throw away the dead mice on the mouse trap, if i can't fix something around the house, i have enough money to buy a whole new one or pay someone to fix it for me etc etc

i am still thinking HARD about what use a man has, that would make him irreplaceable and necessary

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus View Post

You have made an overwhelming case for yourself and your desire to live a Homosexual lifestyle.

So, either you're still confused about your sexuality (which I doubt is the case), or you failed to meet the standards(ridiculous or legit) of the type of Men you desire. Or, you have yet to meet that Man...deep in your heart you Desire.
    Lol that's what I kinda gathered too....kinda

I especially laughed at the sex toy part because truth is there are sex toys for both genders and all kinds of things if people chose to be "independent" . Using that logic no one needs anybody

nikkigiovanni
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus View Post

i don't have a desire for men...i have a desire to please the people around me by choosing to lead a heterosexual lifestyle as opposed to a homosexual one that is disappointing to them

actually, i have not failed to meet the type of men that deep in my heart's desire because men are NOT deep in my hearts desire.....deep in my heart's desire are women....i have met many lovely men that i find quite cool, charming, nice, kind, generous..etc etc...but they ALL fail where i think they should exhibit useful qualities

one of the purposes for me dating men is to relinquish my alphaness (dyke-like qualities) and be more feminine and submissive...in other words, i want to stop being the man and let a man be a man...but i notice when i need men to step up and be alpha....be pro-active instead of reactive...get things done in a detailed thorough fashion...they CAN'T....if a man cannot do a better job at "wearing the pants" than a dyke can...then what purpose will he serve TO ME?

Credits
    You say there is not practical use for men but what about the functioning of society throughout history. Were their strength, cunning, protective qualities non-existant nor ultilized? Some men fail to step up to the plate but men are necessary.

As for male female interaction no woman could ever compare in looks, mannerisms, personality, sexiness, masculinity, interaction and the physical body as it relates to the bedroom and what the man does with his body parts and strength.
    When You Get.. Give.... When you learn... teach (Maya Angelou)

Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    Let us work with others to change our communities.

Credits
    i don't have a desire for men...i have a desire to please the people around me by choosing to lead a heterosexual lifestyle as opposed to a homosexual one that is disappointing to them

actually, i have not failed to meet the type of men that deep in my heart's desire because men are NOT deep in my hearts desire.....deep in my heart's desire are women....i have met many lovely men that i find quite cool, charming, nice, kind, generous..etc etc...but they ALL fail where i think they should exhibit useful qualities

one of the purposes for me dating men is to relinquish my alphaness (dyke-like qualities) and be more feminine and submissive...in other words, i want to stop being the man and let a man be a man...but i notice when i need men to step up and be alpha....be pro-active instead of reactive...get things done in a detailed thorough fashion...they CAN'T....if a man cannot do a better job at "wearing the pants" than a dyke can...then what purpose will he serve TO ME?

Okay, based off the above..you know what you want, which is women.

So, why even care about the benefits of heterosexuality...when you stated there's apparently no benefits for you. So, in essence this thread is a waste, and just here to kill time or take up space.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Men can stand more upright to pee...so that when it hit yuh head there is more force to it....gravity being what it is and all of that. Plus we can aim for the sky when we pee so that it gets a nice arc of a tragectory to it creating even more of an impact when it hit yuh in the eyes and mouth and ...wherever. So there!

nikkigiovanni
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniTrini View Post
    You say there is not practical use for men but what about the functioning of society throughout history. Were their strength, cunning, protective qualities non-existant nor ultilized? Some men fail to step up to the plate but men are necessary.

As for male female interaction no woman could ever compare in looks, mannerisms, personality, sexiness, masculinity, interaction and the physical body as it relates to the bedroom and what the man does with his body parts and strength.
    but all those qualities i possess MYSELF....lol

as far as the psysical attributes you described....a true STUD lesbian with a strap on...can duplicate ALL THAT...except they can't grow hair on their chest...lol but all those traits CAN be duplicated by a female in a masculine form

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    Men can stand more upright to pee...so that when it hit yuh head there is more force to it....gravity being what it is and all of that. Plus we can aim for the sky when we pee so that it gets a nice arc of a tragectory to it creating even more of an impact when it hit yuh in the eyes and mouth and ...wherever. So there!
    Oh no you didn't.....

Credits
    but all those qualities i possess MYSELF....lol

as far as the psysical attributes you described....a true STUD lesbian with a strap on...can duplicate ALL THAT...except they can't grow hair on their chest...lol but all those traits CAN be duplicated by a female in a masculine form
    u so funny. when u post your pic on imix some time ago, i said to myself that your looks dont fit your attitude. you seem like a girly girl in your photo but ur actions speak very loud. LOL. i cant explain it but i got that vibe.

btw, why dont u want children? i have a strong feeling that later on in life, you are going to regret many things you have done. i dont know why i say so but i just have that strong feeling.

big ups to you for being independent in more ways than one though. that is commendable.

btw, have u ever used ur sex appeal to get a man to do something for u?

Credits
    go ask your mother and father

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast