Thread: is there a limit to picong?

Credits

is there a limit to picong?

picong : to give some1 jokes, ole talk, make fun of, etc.

i just wanted 2 know how u guys felt about it, bcuz the crew i run with nothing is sacred. nothing at all. this sure has been 1 of the funniest years of we life, bcuz of the amount of shite we seen and been through.

but my question to u guys is if u can not only give talk, but take it twice as hard? and do u get upset when u'r getting knocked too much?

salt

Credits
    ...if yuh know yuh can't take it then don't give it and don't hang out with folks who do, because if they find out out yuh can't handle it is then yuh goin to get it even more...

Credits
    U just have to know who u dealing with and how much fatigue they can take. I does really run with some hard core people when it comes to shite talk. It have no limit. If u can't take it, u with the wrong crew. And if u can't dish it out, well u just shite out of luck.

Credits
    thank gawdd my walls cant talk back to me..

Credits
    Originally posted by GeeDawg
    U just have to know who u dealing with and how much fatigue they can take. I does really run with some hard core people when it comes to shite talk. It have no limit. If u can't take it, u with the wrong crew. And if u can't dish it out, well u just shite out of luck.
    I know what you mean, i feel there is a limit , sometimes you need to be able to read your crew and know when you have or you about to cross that line. Not everybody can take fatigue. some people are more sensitive than others.
    I know i am , so i try not to tease nobody, cause i might not be able to take what they dish out.

Credits
    OK, OK Salt stop crying already. I will stop cracking on you.

Credits
    yeh i agree w/ what allyuh saying xcept rictash. she should hush she a$$ when she big ppl talking.

but we make sure de jokes we give on ppl when dey not around we can do in dey face. dat is the difference.

salt

Credits
    Originally posted by lordsalt
    yeh i agree w/ what allyuh saying xcept rictash. she should hush she a$$ when she big ppl talking.

but we make sure de jokes we give on ppl when dey not around we can do in dey face. dat is the difference.

salt
    Salty haul yuh Tail.

Credits

salt
    That is the key. No, talking behind people back. Make sure you can say it to their face.

Credits
    I can take it.....can u?

Credits
    Originally posted by nytrini
    I can take it.....can u?
    u can definitely take it........................................

and then beat the $hit outta we rite after.

the backseat of dez car ride was the best. dat was a need to pull over and laugh session. dat was u'r highlight of the year.

salt

Credits
    I think the best part of it is to see someone get pissed off, I doh know. When you gettin lash so hard, yuh start to get vex, and everybody else dey laughin at how chupid yuh look gettin vex... I love it!

Credits
    u can definitely take it........................................

and then beat the $hit outta we rite after.

the backseat of dez car ride was the best. dat was a need to pull over and laugh session. dat was u'r highlight of the year.

salt
    that was most deff my hightlight....i couldnt even breath after that....i was only seeing colors...loosing breath...but it wasnt my HEAD - it was my BACK!!!!!!!

Credits
    I have a theory about the breddren I cool with (we ruff tuh rass by the way), that we there to support each other. So if u mess up, we guh burn you about it fuh days, almost to the point of running it in the ground, but never to the point it's stale or not funny. But, the theory holds, after dem kinda ridicule, ah bet whatever it is u won't ever forget it to ever do it again :p

I broke my leg a while back. You think I haven't heard it all -- twice -- by now? But we is famileeee, so is all good.

But we have one guy, an' he skin does be thin sometimes, every other time we hanging out he guh say "allyuh is so sarcastic." We lookin' at him like "ahh, and your point is? Maybe we haven't met?"

You have to remember, if it's your friends, your famileeeeee, you should always be secure to know when it comes down to it, it ain't nothing but luv. No matter how funny it is and how much u want a do-over :p

oh yea, Dougla - lol