Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: Is there a GENDER WAR?

  1. #16
    Notchilous ladyrastafari's Avatar ladyrastafari is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maison de L'Amitie, Palm Beach
    Posts
    46,039
    Credits
    181,803,372
    very interesting and Appleton I cosign with you TOTALLY on your post..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

    Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

    mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

  2. #17
    Notchilous ladyrastafari's Avatar ladyrastafari is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maison de L'Amitie, Palm Beach
    Posts
    46,039
    Credits
    181,803,372
    i really suprised with the lack of the feminists presence in this thread!
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

    Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

    mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

  3. #18
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Can't compare since I never bothered to watch the initial video report but the guy was funny and I can see his points in the general scheme of things
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  4. #19
    On to Political f0rum Cloud's Avatar Cloud is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    7,273
    Credits
    1,006,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Yea, i was a bit surprise to not see cocoa up in here talking, even nikki, hmmm, guess he does make valid points in a mature meaningful way.

    So basically, all this other talk as per say, u ain't shit, or look down on other people is really due to ignorance, arrogance and selfishness, and it speaks a lot about a persons character all together. Talk about lack of humility. The only woman inside here i see complaining about bashing or what eva is CLOUD.

    Anyway, the dude usually speaks with a lot of intellect inna mature fashion. Anyway thanks for yuh thoughts appelton.
    Dude you're still b!tchin on that? Like I said let it go...it wasn't that serious. You've made past questionable comments so I was just fckin wit you...nothin more

  5. #20
    Gladiator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    i really suprised with the lack of the feminists presence in this thread!

  6. #21
    CocoErotika
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Appleton View Post
    he makes some very good points...i particularly agreed with his point that the chief income earner has a social duty to take care of those who aren't as fortunate. if women want the roles of men they need to also embrace the responsibilities of men...it's the women who want to pick and choose different parts of the formula who experience the most problems.

    His analogy was perfect...There is only 1 CEO...the odds of a woman finding 'someone on her level' are greatly reduced...basic maths. Men who were CEOs married women who were housewives all the time...

    Black men have been speaking on the issue Coco...you've just chosen not to listen because what they're saying isn't in tune with what you believe

    Thanks Bago
    black women are doing that anyway. I

    so what are the black men saying? that she needs to lower her standards. Is that not saying "black men aint shit" and dont expect them to rise.

    funny as I see it those women are hopeful of black men, and not saying black men aint shit. It's the men who are saying lower your standards because black men aint shit and you are unrealistic... but hey. many will interpret things how they wanna.


    and the others said what?...date interracially, that also screams black men aint shit. and he denounced that notion as well.

    but I suppose everyone gonna flip flop it, how they wanna,

    the man is angry and declares there needs to be a gender war. when black women are begging for the love of black men and folks are screaming gender war and date outside the race.



    yep it all makes sense and I suppose I stand corrected. SMH

    I will say nothing more on this issue

  7. #22
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    36,268
    Credits
    17,433,584
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    black women are doing that anyway. I

    so what are the black men saying? that she needs to lower her standards. Is that not saying "black men aint shit" and dont expect them to rise.

    funny as I see it those women are hopeful of black men, and not saying black men aint shit. It's the men who are saying lower your standards because black men aint shit and you are unrealistic... but hey. many will interpret things how they wanna.


    and the others said what?...date interracially, that also screams black men aint shit. and he denounced that notion as well.

    but I suppose everyone gonna flip flop it, how they wanna,

    the man is angry and declares there needs to be a gender war. when black women are begging for the love of black men and folks are screaming gender war and date outside the race.



    yep it all makes sense and I suppose I stand corrected. SMH

    I will say nothing more on this issue

    But the bolded definitely applies to ur post....
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  8. #23
    CocoErotika
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus_Supreme View Post
    But the bolded definitely applies to ur post....
    exactly. it's all subjective. so I would prefer no one else call my name in regards to this issue anymore.

    everyone eventually gets what/who they deserve. I hope you all do

  9. #24
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,928
    Credits
    17,544,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Appleton View Post
    he makes some very good points...i particularly agreed with his point that the chief income earner has a social duty to take care of those who aren't as fortunate. if women want the roles of men they need to also embrace the responsibilities of men...it's the women who want to pick and choose different parts of the formula who experience the most problems.

    His analogy was perfect...There is only 1 CEO...the odds of a woman finding 'someone on her level' are greatly reduced...basic maths. Men who were CEOs married women who were housewives all the time...

    Black men have been speaking on the issue Coco...you've just chosen not to listen because what they're saying isn't in tune with what you believe

    Thanks Bago
    Thanks for sum it up...

  10. #25
    Links30
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    black women are doing that anyway. I

    so what are the black men saying? that she needs to lower her standards. Is that not saying "black men aint shit" and dont expect them to rise.

    funny as I see it those women are hopeful of black men, and not saying black men aint shit. It's the men who are saying lower your standards because black men aint shit and you are unrealistic... but hey. many will interpret things how they wanna.


    and the others said what?...date interracially, that also screams black men aint shit. and he denounced that notion as well.

    but I suppose everyone gonna flip flop it, how they wanna,

    the man is angry and declares there needs to be a gender war. when black women are begging for the love of black men and folks are screaming gender war and date outside the race.



    yep it all makes sense and I suppose I stand corrected. SMH

    I will say nothing more on this issue
    So how does going on T.V. saying many black men are intimidated, in jail, gay, have no jobs and denouncing to the whole WORLD, that black men ain't shit by stating such a way in showing LOVE to black men? How is that HELPING to improve relations btw blk men n women?

    U clearly make no sense in your argument and your very much right to not saying anything else on the topic because yuh logic is pathetic.

  11. #26
    Anonymous Riley Escobar's Avatar Riley Escobar is offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,280
    Credits
    1,560,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Appleton View Post
    he makes some very good points...i particularly agreed with his point that the chief income earner has a social duty to take care of those who aren't as fortunate. if women want the roles of men they need to also embrace the responsibilities of men...it's the women who want to pick and choose different parts of the formula who experience the most problems.

    His analogy was perfect...There is only 1 CEO...the odds of a woman finding 'someone on her level' are greatly reduced...basic maths. Men who were CEOs married women who were housewives all the time...

    Black men have been speaking on the issue Coco...you've just chosen not to listen because what they're saying isn't in tune with what you believe

    Thanks Bago
    I agree with you Appleton and Bago, thanks for the post...
    Seven is the number of the natural world. There are 7 days in the week, 7 notes on the musical scale and 7 directions (left, right, up, down, forward, back and center). The Sages teach that seven are the attributes of physicality: Height, Width, Depth, Top and Bottom (limits height), Front and Back (limits width), Left and Right (limits depth), the connecting of the other six.

  12. #27
    CocoErotika
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    So how does going on T.V. saying many black men are intimidated, in jail, gay, have no jobs and denouncing to the whole WORLD, that black men ain't shit by stating such a way in showing LOVE to black men? How is that HELPING to improve relations btw blk men n women?

    U clearly make no sense in your argument and your very much right to not saying anything else on the topic because yuh logic is pathetic.

    yet you called my name? anyways enjoy

  13. #28
    Links30
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    yet you called my name? anyways enjoy
    lol, di biggest feminist of them all have little to say, aww. coco baby, whats wrong darling? I thought these types of convos u just LOVE? what happen? why such deafening silence? Your so silent on this that i can actually hear the mouse in your kitchen stealing cheese outta de frig. By chance for once, Bago has struck a point against de feminist? I is that they are so shocked by hearing such analyst that it has left them totally speechless? I think so.

    Because i would just LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to hear your counteraction to these analyst. Or your just going to pluck out what u think is worthy to u and completely ignore the rest of relevant facts. So whats it gonna be coco baby? Talk to me.

  14. #29
    CocoErotika
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    lol, di biggest feminist of them all have little to say, aww. coco baby, whats wrong darling? I thought these types of convos u just LOVE? what happen? why such deafening silence? Your so silent on this that i can actually hear the mouse in your kitchen stealing cheese outta de frig. By chance for once, Bago has struck a point against de feminist? I is that they are so shocked by hearing such analyst that it has left them totally speechless? I think so.

    Because i would just LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to hear your counteraction to these analyst. Or your just going to pluck out what u think is worthy to u and completely ignore the rest of relevant facts. So whats it gonna be coco baby? Talk to me.

    Bago I done say it already it this thread and you answered. I will not counter anything. it is done for me. good luck with your agenda otherwise

  15. #30
    Links30
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    Bago I done say it already it this thread and you answered. I will not counter anything. it is done for me. good luck with your agenda otherwise
    Oh, i am sorry, i neva saw the white flag of surrender, i do apologize.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •