Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there a GENDER WAR?

Links30

Thumbs up Is there a GENDER WAR?

lol, i am sry, but i just had to share this.

Response to ABC report on successful B* women not married.

Appelton, cocoa, fiyah, saga, thoughts
    Last edited by Links30; 01-16-2010 at 10:54 PM.

Credits
    bago ah glad to see you cyah leave we.. like a man promising to get a divorce.. you still coming back.. lol
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    bago ah glad to see you cyah leave we.. like a man promising to get a divorce.. you still coming back.. lol
    The black woman is this man's enemy lol. He never stops..he's been at it for months

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    The black woman is this man's enemy lol. He never stops..he's been at it for months

Ok mangina.

Black women are de enemy, de world is going to end. There is a conspiracy against black men.

Happy mangina?

Like i give a fuk.

Any real dude out there know de deal, is own u that still have yuh head up yuh cunt

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Ok mangina.

Black women are de enemy, de world is going to end. There is a conspiracy against black men.

Happy mangina?

Like i give a fuk.

Any real dude out there know de deal, is own u that still have yuh head up yuh cunt
    lol

Relax yuhself bredda...I aint even go get into a long back and forth with petty insults. I just pointing something out...which is that you've been a basher for a while ...I think even Rina called you out on it once. You seem to have some kinda vendetta against em so...I'm highlighting it. Nothin wrong with that..yuh seem passionate wit your bashing

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    ah couldnt help it ..but ^^ was :

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    lol

Relax yuhself bredda...I aint even go get into a long back and forth with petty insults. I just pointing something out...which is that you've been a basher for a while ...I think even Rina called you out on it once. You seem to have some kinda vendetta against em so...I'm highlighting it. Nothin wrong with that..yuh seem passionate wit your bashing
    Man shet de fuk up, gad yuh such a pu$$y.

Credits
    He does express some valid points with his assessment....thank's Bago.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

CocoErotika
    well where are the men to discuss this is a real way? I asked the same thing.

Credits
    Bago thanks for sharing kid
    If there wasn't any bad parents then there wouldn't be any good strip clubs... Think about it!!!

Credits
    he makes some very good points...i particularly agreed with his point that the chief income earner has a social duty to take care of those who aren't as fortunate. if women want the roles of men they need to also embrace the responsibilities of men...it's the women who want to pick and choose different parts of the formula who experience the most problems.

His analogy was perfect...There is only 1 CEO...the odds of a woman finding 'someone on her level' are greatly reduced...basic maths. Men who were CEOs married women who were housewives all the time...

Black men have been speaking on the issue Coco...you've just chosen not to listen because what they're saying isn't in tune with what you believe

Thanks Bago

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Man shet de fuk up, gad yuh such a pu$$y.

It's not that serious homie...

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by Appleton View Post
    he makes some very good points...i particularly agreed with his point that the chief income earner has a social duty to take care of those who aren't as fortunate. if women want the roles of men they need to also embrace the responsibilities of men...it's the women who want to pick and choose different parts of the formula who experience the most problems.

His analogy was perfect...There is only 1 CEO...the odds of a woman finding 'someone on her level' are greatly reduced...basic maths. Men who were CEOs married women who were housewives all the time...

Black men have been speaking on the issue Coco...you've just chosen not to listen because what they're saying isn't in tune with what you believe

Thanks Bago

Yea, i was a bit surprise to not see cocoa up in here talking, even nikki, hmmm, guess he does make valid points in a mature meaningful way.

So basically, all this other talk as per say, u ain't shit, or look down on other people is really due to ignorance, arrogance and selfishness, and it speaks a lot about a persons character all together. Talk about lack of humility. The only woman inside here i see complaining about bashing or what eva is CLOUD.

Anyway, the dude usually speaks with a lot of intellect inna mature fashion. Anyway thanks for yuh thoughts appelton.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Appleton View Post

Thanks Bago

I tell women that all the time...

well, not so eloquently....
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    I love this guy . We need to get him on islandmix

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast