Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: Is there a GENDER WAR?

  1. #1
    Links30
    Guest

    Thumbs up Is there a GENDER WAR?

    lol, i am sry, but i just had to share this.

    Response to ABC report on successful B* women not married.




    Appelton, cocoa, fiyah, saga, thoughts
    Last edited by Links30; 01-16-2010 at 10:54 PM.

  2. #2
    Notchilous ladyrastafari's Avatar ladyrastafari is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maison de L'Amitie, Palm Beach
    Posts
    46,039
    Credits
    181,803,372
    bago ah glad to see you cyah leave we.. like a man promising to get a divorce.. you still coming back.. lol
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

    Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

    mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

  3. #3
    On to Political f0rum Cloud's Avatar Cloud is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    7,273
    Credits
    1,006,860
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    bago ah glad to see you cyah leave we.. like a man promising to get a divorce.. you still coming back.. lol
    The black woman is this man's enemy lol. He never stops..he's been at it for months


  4. #4
    Links30
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    The black woman is this man's enemy lol. He never stops..he's been at it for months

    Ok mangina.

    Black women are de enemy, de world is going to end. There is a conspiracy against black men.

    Happy mangina?

    Like i give a fuk.

    Any real dude out there know de deal, is own u that still have yuh head up yuh cunt

  5. #5
    On to Political f0rum Cloud's Avatar Cloud is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    7,273
    Credits
    1,006,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Ok mangina.

    Black women are de enemy, de world is going to end. There is a conspiracy against black men.

    Happy mangina?

    Like i give a fuk.

    Any real dude out there know de deal, is own u that still have yuh head up yuh cunt
    lol

    Relax yuhself bredda...I aint even go get into a long back and forth with petty insults. I just pointing something out...which is that you've been a basher for a while ...I think even Rina called you out on it once. You seem to have some kinda vendetta against em so...I'm highlighting it. Nothin wrong with that..yuh seem passionate wit your bashing

  6. #6
    Gladiator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    bago ah glad to see you cyah leave we.. like a man promising to get a divorce.. you still coming back.. lol
    ah couldnt help it ..but ^^ was :

  7. #7
    Links30
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    lol

    Relax yuhself bredda...I aint even go get into a long back and forth with petty insults. I just pointing something out...which is that you've been a basher for a while ...I think even Rina called you out on it once. You seem to have some kinda vendetta against em so...I'm highlighting it. Nothin wrong with that..yuh seem passionate wit your bashing
    Man shet de fuk up, gad yuh such a pu$$y.

  8. #8
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    36,268
    Credits
    17,433,584
    He does express some valid points with his assessment....thank's Bago.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  9. #9
    CocoErotika
    Guest
    well where are the men to discuss this is a real way? I asked the same thing.

  10. #10
    Red Man TOLOMB's Avatar TOLOMB is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Red White and Blue
    Posts
    2,821
    Credits
    9,052,588
    Bago thanks for sharing kid
    If there wasn't any bad parents then there wouldn't be any good strip clubs... Think about it!!!

  11. #11
    Registered User Appleton is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    ....
    Posts
    3,699
    Credits
    409
    he makes some very good points...i particularly agreed with his point that the chief income earner has a social duty to take care of those who aren't as fortunate. if women want the roles of men they need to also embrace the responsibilities of men...it's the women who want to pick and choose different parts of the formula who experience the most problems.

    His analogy was perfect...There is only 1 CEO...the odds of a woman finding 'someone on her level' are greatly reduced...basic maths. Men who were CEOs married women who were housewives all the time...

    Black men have been speaking on the issue Coco...you've just chosen not to listen because what they're saying isn't in tune with what you believe

    Thanks Bago

  12. #12
    On to Political f0rum Cloud's Avatar Cloud is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    7,273
    Credits
    1,006,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Man shet de fuk up, gad yuh such a pu$$y.


    It's not that serious homie...

  13. #13
    Links30
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Appleton View Post
    he makes some very good points...i particularly agreed with his point that the chief income earner has a social duty to take care of those who aren't as fortunate. if women want the roles of men they need to also embrace the responsibilities of men...it's the women who want to pick and choose different parts of the formula who experience the most problems.

    His analogy was perfect...There is only 1 CEO...the odds of a woman finding 'someone on her level' are greatly reduced...basic maths. Men who were CEOs married women who were housewives all the time...

    Black men have been speaking on the issue Coco...you've just chosen not to listen because what they're saying isn't in tune with what you believe

    Thanks Bago

    Yea, i was a bit surprise to not see cocoa up in here talking, even nikki, hmmm, guess he does make valid points in a mature meaningful way.

    So basically, all this other talk as per say, u ain't shit, or look down on other people is really due to ignorance, arrogance and selfishness, and it speaks a lot about a persons character all together. Talk about lack of humility. The only woman inside here i see complaining about bashing or what eva is CLOUD.

    Anyway, the dude usually speaks with a lot of intellect inna mature fashion. Anyway thanks for yuh thoughts appelton.

  14. #14
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    36,268
    Credits
    17,433,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Appleton View Post
    he makes some very good points...i particularly agreed with his point that the chief income earner has a social duty to take care of those who aren't as fortunate. if women want the roles of men they need to also embrace the responsibilities of men...it's the women who want to pick and choose different parts of the formula who experience the most problems.

    His analogy was perfect...There is only 1 CEO...the odds of a woman finding 'someone on her level' are greatly reduced...basic maths. Men who were CEOs married women who were housewives all the time...

    Black men have been speaking on the issue Coco...you've just chosen not to listen because what they're saying isn't in tune with what you believe

    Thanks Bago


    I tell women that all the time...

    well, not so eloquently....
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  15. #15
    Dragon Singh IslandmixUSA's Avatar IslandmixUSA is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    17,884
    Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    I love this guy . We need to get him on islandmix

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •