Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there any issues

Credits

Are there any issues

You would never change your views on?

I would say murder. I am 100% against it, and no matter what the background story nothing will change my view that it is one of the worst things that a person could do

Do you feel this way about anything?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TTmudder
    You would never change your views on?

I would say murder. I am 100% against it, and no matter what the background story nothing will change my view that it is one of the worst things that a person could do

Do you feel this way about anything?
    What if it was in this case...

A woman who killed her husband after years of domestic abuse has been freed by the High Court.

Hilary Narine a mother of ten is now on a 30 thousand dollar bond and has to keep the peace for two years.

The 38 year old woman of Toco Main Road Matura, was a victim of abuse at the hands of her husband for the entire duration of her marriage.

She was set free by Justice Anthony Carmona, who described violence against women as appalling.

Justice Carmona said women are under siege in Trinidad and Tobago.

Misses Narine was accused of killing Solomon Narine on April 4th 2004.

She chopped him to death while he slept.

During the trial the court heard tales of physical abuse at the Narine home.

Misses Narine was evaluated by a psychiatrist who described her history of accumulated provocation as battered wife syndrome.

Justice Carmona said while he was given Misses Narine an opportunity to move on with her life and take care of her children, the court does not support violent retaliation as a solution to problems.

He told Misses Narine that the avenue to empowerment is not through murder.

State attorneys Nalini Singh and Candia James had no objection to a non custodial sentence.

They say they felt sending Misses Narine to jail would be counter productive, since she had already spent three years in prison awaiting trial.

Following her acquittal the mother of ten told reporters all she wants now is to see her children.

She also urged women not to sit and allow domestic abuse to continue in their lives

Credits
    I dont care. two wrongs will never make a right.

if you kill them the blood is on your hands. not theres. no matter what a person does no-one deserves to have there life taken from them.

Credits
    I will never change my views on homosexuality.I dont care what people say it is wrong and against nature.I will never be fond of it.

Credits
    pedophiles cannot be rehabilitated

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    why?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NATION777
    I will never change my views on homosexuality.I dont care what people say it is wrong and against nature.I will never be fond of it.
    why?

Registered User blackamericanprincss's Avatar blackamericanprincss is offline
    Credits
    Several things...
    http://1lny.webs.com

Credits

yeah ..why??

Credits
    IMO

once a pedophile always a pedophile
    MAYBE
    -if they catch them while they are children they can prevent them from growing up into one.

-castrate them

they can be let back into society with no worries

check the stats on molesters that "GET CAUGHT" again

Credits
    Bcuz its nasty.In my eyes once a person does that they will always be dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by TTmudder
    why?

Credits
    IMO

MAYBE
    -if they catch them while they are children they can prevent them from growing up into one.
    -castrate them

ok so wait wait wait..how exactly are they supposed to identify and "catch" a pedophile as a child before he's a pedophile again?? Oh and with ur reasoning...murderers and rapists cannot be rehabilitated either. I think pedophiles can indeed be rehabilitated is just serious studies need to be conducted to determine what trait they may have in common genetically. Castration is ridiculous b/c if u feel they've used their penis as a weapon..well hell, u might as well castrate any man that has ever passed on a venereal disease too How u like dem apples

The JaM™
    IMO

MAYBE

-castrate them

I totally agree with you on this one. I do not care what anyone says... once a paedophile, ALWAYS a paedophile.
    I don't care how much rehab they go through... some perversions you just cannot change.
    Castrate them I say... because the stats of how many pedo's RE-OFFEND after serving time is quite alarming. It would suggest that whatever 'rehab' they're receiving is clearly NOT working.

Credits
    guys that rape/molest women and children should have thier ding-a-lings cut off

The JaM™
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    ok so wait wait wait..how exactly are they supposed to identify and "catch" a pedophile as a child before he's a pedophile again?? Oh and with ur reasoning...murderers and rapists cannot be rehabilitated either. I think pedophiles can indeed be rehabilitated is just serious studies need to be conducted to determine what trait they may have in common genetically. Castration is ridiculous b/c if u feel they've used their penis as a weapon..well hell, u might as well castrate any man that has ever passed on a venereal disease too How u like dem apples
    I hear all that... but this serious study that you're suggesting...who's gonna pay for that? That coming STRAIGHT outta tax payers money! And I hardly think people gonna be cool with their hard earned money going into 'researching' ways of 'curing' men or women who could potentially molest their kids should the serious studies not prove useful!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast